Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Does anything go?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If 'anything goes', why is there a good manners guide AND a user guide? All this guidance leads one to believe that this section should change its title to Anything Goes Unless We Don't Like It Motherfucker, and I will be lobbying my MP to exact this change in the near future.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    :lol:
  • Options
    If 'anything goes', why is there a good manners guide AND a user guide? All this guidance leads one to believe that this section should change its title to Anything Goes Unless We Don't Like It Motherfucker, and I will be lobbying my MP to exact this change in the near future.
    :lol: god damn dude, I've only read like 2 or 3 of your posts and they all cracked me up. You sir, fucking rock! :thumb:

And I agree. BRING BACK THE RACIST JOKES THREAD! There were some golden ones in there! And I didn't get a chance to contribute before it got shut down.
  • Options
    :lol: god damn dude, I've only read like 2 or 3 of your posts and they all cracked me up. You sir, fucking rock! :thumb:

And I agree. BRING BACK THE RACIST JOKES THREAD! There were some golden ones in there! And I didn't get a chance to contribute before it got shut down.

I don't think the Mods are Amused. Nor was it a "Racist Jokes" thread. It was "Unnaceptable Jokes". Hence by Dead Baby joke.
  • Options
    So I guess I'm not allowed to post the one about the Jew, the Arab, the seven dwarfs, the wheelchair-bound lesbian, the child-molesting priest and a donkey?
  • Options
    OK fine, but there certainly were some racist jokes in there. It drives me nuts when things like that get shut down.

"Yeah lets pretend that there are no cultural differences, lets pretend that there is nothing funny about the weird eccentricities of different groups of people....and rain on the parade of anyone who thinks those types of jokes are funny"
  • Options
    So I guess I'm not allowed to post the one about the Jew, the Arab, the seven dwarfs, the wheelchair-bound lesbian, the child-molesting priest and a donkey?
    :lol: Not unless this thread needs closing too! :p
  • Options
    It depends on the joke. If a joke advocates sending black people to the moon or something, it's probably not gonna be too funny unless you're kitted out in full Klan gear.
  • Options
    It depends on the joke. If a joke advocates sending black people to the moon or something, it's probably not gonna be too funny unless you're kitted out in full Klan gear.
    or unless you're black. I remeber one of the guys from the kings of comedy crew making jokes about that.