Home Politics & Debate

How did this EVER happen???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
500 posts, and I haven't been banned again (yet <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> ).

Either the mods are getting less politically correct, or I am mellowing in my old age. <IMG SRC="eek.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">

OH NO! The worst conceivible third alternative? I am becoming politically correct!?!?! <IMG SRC="eek.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think now that your collecting social security, your gettin` mellow.
    I bet you listen to Depeche Mode, now
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me thinks thet we need someone at the door ta check credentials, cuz they be lettin' the rabble in... <img src="http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/artillery.gif&quot; alt="image">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont think theres any chance of you becoming politically correct mate <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And at least it's 500 posts of something approaching quality <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> not the usual Uber race junk that one finds on certain *ahem* other boards.

    Like I said, Thanatos, nice to have y'around.

    btw ~ 4th of July, I'll be shooting at the Imperial Match! Looks like a good day, then, eh?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The stuff you write isn't *that* bad. Just a bit controversial, but surely they can't just ban someone for having a different view point, as long as they are not personally attacking another member.

    PS I know I am a uber and I haven't been here that long but I have a lot of time on my hands at the mo, and I try to make useful posts.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Typically, DJP puts my thoughts into far more eloquent prose than I could muster. But it's nice to see that not everyone on these boards are ignorant teens, and you offer a nicely opinionated view. <IMG SRC="smile.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's funny, but I don't know if I'll ever equate the expression 'politically correct' with thanatos.

    "Gun toting psycho" on the other hand... <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I reckon it would be somewhat relative to the political climate.
    Hollywood steers our gvt and Hollywood has decided that weapons are decidedly un-PC.
    Luckily some of us are near to Hollywood (in fact I drove The Sunset Strip yesterday) and can stifle the loud and little voices that permeate our dump.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent:
    <STRONG>It's funny, but I don't know if I'll ever equate the expression 'politically correct' with thanatos.

    "Gun toting psycho" on the other hand... <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"></STRONG>

    Thought we had agreed that my pathology is that of a "sociopath", rather than a "psychopath"... <IMG SRC="wink.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
    Originally posted by rick314:
    <STRONG>I reckon it would be somewhat relative to the political climate.
    Hollywood steers our gvt and Hollywood has decided that weapons are decidedly un-PC.
    Luckily some of us are near to Hollywood (in fact I drove The Sunset Strip yesterday) and can stifle the loud and little voices that permeate our dump.</STRONG>

    A voice from the darkness, and it takes the form of a report and is illuminated by the muzzle blast. <IMG SRC="eek.gif" border="0" ALT="icon"> <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rick314:
    <STRONG>I reckon it would be somewhat relative to the political climate.
    Hollywood steers our gvt and Hollywood has decided that weapons are decidedly un-PC.
    Luckily some of us are near to Hollywood (in fact I drove The Sunset Strip yesterday) and can stifle the loud and little voices that permeate our dump.</STRONG>

    Where you from, Rick?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, nothin' wrong with you Thanatos... I think perhaps TPTB got the message that you weren't going anywhere anytime soon, so they might as well let you keep your third (?) name after all. <IMG SRC="biggrin.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok this is one of my first posts in politics. I have read some of your stuff, and quite frankly i don't think it is all that bad. Don't worry about it if you really want to be banned, act like "fuck you" on the anything goes board <IMG SRC="smile.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ? I am becoming politically correct!?!?!
    hahahahahah, NO <IMG SRC="tongue.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A bit late, but better late than never....

    Congrats *raises glass*

    For at least 500 more <IMG SRC="smile.gif" border="0" ALT="icon">
Sign In or Register to comment.