Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice on website

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to order some pin badges for something we're doing at the canoe club, and the only site I've found so far that doesn't have a minimum order of 1000+ is this one. I was reading through the terms and conditions but the language doesn't seem very fluent. I was scammed by mydv.co.uk over Christmas and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

How can I tell if it's genuine?

Comments

• Options
    The link you posted doesn't look good at all...

I wouldn't trust it and I do websites for a living...

For badges a good one is that one ...

They have design already done and you can also have you own design printed on the badges and prices aint bad.
  • Options
    Thanks, that one looks much better. It's the same price as well. The one I found looks a bit amateur, but all the other ones were for company promotions, ie bulk buying of 1000+

I'll take a look around this one :)
  • Options
    It's great!
    Don't suppose you have something similar for stickers do you? :chin:
  • Options
    It's great!
    Don't suppose you have something similar for stickers do you? :chin:
    I recommend these nice people for stickers.
  • Options
    Hmm it's not quite what I'm after, thanks though. I was thinking of something like the badges, where you just send them your logo to put on it and they do the rest. For a sticker I wanted a plain white background with the blue (one colour) logo on it, these ones are business cards etc. I think I'll stick (heh) with the badges for now, thanks :)
  • Options
    Hmm it's not quite what I'm after, thanks though. I was thinking of something like the badges, where you just send them your logo to put on it and they do the rest. For a sticker I wanted a plain white background with the blue (one colour) logo on it, these ones are business cards etc. I think I'll stick (heh) with the badges for now, thanks :)
    I think they do custom things too but I'm not that sure. Those badges look cool though (I've just been looking at them).