Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i'll be able to eat solid food again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
before i go any further ...thankyou ...bunny-o.

i finaly found a dentist who was willing to rip my wisdom tooth out ...after a few days on antibiotics.
my face is swollen at the mo but ...by tommorow i'lkl be able to eat pie and chips again instead of bleedin eggs and soup!

i have spent a few hours in front of the telly this week and am gobsmaked by what passes as entertainment.
programmes about cleaning your house for gods sake!
and then some sport.
SPORT! :shocking:
people and nations competing with each other at ...sliding stones with pan handles attatched to them ...along slippery floors with other people franticly polishing the floor ...and grunting and screaming.
it's fucking insane!

Comments

• Options
    Still got all mine. not sure if that makes me very wise, unwise or just lucky
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    Still got all mine. not sure if that makes me very wise, unwise or just lucky
    that was my last wisdom tooth so ...you can only expect pointless posts from now on .... :chin:
  • Options
    lol, i'll be on the liquid diet soon but that for when i have another piece of metal poked into me.
  • Options
    That sounds terrible. Glad you can eat properly soon. I completely feel your pain about daytime tv. Jeremy Kyle is the spawn of satan.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    OUCH!
    I have mine starting to come though, one of them is breaking out on the top left.

Hope it don't hurt too much.
  • Options
    mine are fully through...

Have started giving me a bit of trouble soon... so I think thier going to have to go!

Not looking forward to it, i hate the dentist...

Although you get put to sleep dont you? I dont mind that... I just hate injections in my gums... hurts like a bitch!!
  • Options
    before i go any further ...thankyou ...bunny-o.
    Was it Bunny_O's dentist or did she do the extraction herself?
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Although you get put to sleep dont you? I dont mind that... I just hate injections in my gums... hurts like a bitch!!
    It depends. You can have a general anesthetic, sedation, or a local anesthetic or a combination thereof.
  • Options
    I'm shocked!!! :shocking: Not about the appaling TV, but that you found a dentist!!!

Reminds me I need a check up and some dental work, but there aren't many around here. Should've been looking for one when I moved in a while back.
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    I'm shocked!!! :shocking: Not about the appaling TV, but that you found a dentist!!!

Reminds me I need a check up and some dental work, but there aren't many around here. Should've been looking for one when I moved in a while back.
    start looking now mate ...before your in pain!
    i had one but i aint been in over a year.
    in that year she left ...no one else in the practise could take me on until the summer!!!!!!!!

it took me a week to find one who would do this one job for me ...twenty five miles away.
    i still don't have a dentist though.