Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

opinions please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think of these?

clicky

I want some cute shoes to wear with jeans when I go out shopping or something that are comfy.

Comments

• Options
    Frankly I think they don't look good :no:
  • Options
    Primark has shoes in that kinda style but nicer, and only £12. Or it might be £8.
  • Options
    awful! there are much nicer shoes about at the moment.
  • Options
    I'm not really a fan of (dolly?) shoes like that, I think it's because I like having my feet covered all the way in socks and shoes. In the summer I'd rather wear flipflops but you know what I mean.

Do you really find those shoes comfy, Kaz? Just curious because I always think that the back looks very hard, and comes quite high up your ankle.
  • Options
    I love those style shoes. Still aint got round to getting a pair but im keen to get some. They like you said look cute which is sometimes what girls want!

So yeah I say go get them girly!
  • Options
    umm not my taste.

i don't get why people do posts like this; surely it's whether YOU like them and not us?
  • Options
    umm not my taste.

i don't get why people do posts like this; surely it's whether YOU like them and not us?

Just wanted people opinion. I do find the comfy.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i like the black but not keen on the others
  • Options
    Well they're not what i'd wear but if you like them then go for it.
  • Options
    What shape are your jeans? This shape shoe would only go with skirts that I have but, I don't 'do' skinny jeans (unless they're for boots).
  • Options
    My jeans have a slight flare. Just been to New Look and they have some cute ones.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    My jeans have a slight flare. Just been to New Look and they have some cute ones.
    yeh new look have some nice ones, and topshop. i love shoes like this, i just didn't like the ribbon pattern.
  • Options
    Urgh, I don't like them. But I'm not a huge fan of those ballet style pumps anyway :no:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    they're disgusting
  • Options
    They remind me of a toadstool. Buy them if you like them, dosent matter what anyone else thinks really does it?
  • Options
    [
    QUOTE=katralla]What shape are your jeans? This shape shoe would only go with skirts that I have but, I don't 'do' skinny jeans (unless they're for boots).
    [/QUOTE]

that's absolutely true!it depends on what type of jeans u have...they'll probably go better with jeans that arent' too tight around your legs.