Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

yo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got into a scrap tonight

but i won

go me

no bruises on my face ;)

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Fighting is only fun when you win.
  • Options
    exactly
  • Options
    right on dude. :thumb:
  • Options
    yay did you whip his lily white ass?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    theres my little winner...but im sure i told you to behave before you left!!
  • Options
    fuck im hungover

but i punched the fuckngi hea doff the cunt

back to bved
  • Options
    slightly better now so ill explain

he touched for my bird a few times, happens, no hard feelings so i let it go

bumped into one of my matesi know frm back in the day, i was skint, bought him a pint anwyay, just cuz hes my mate from ages ago, and your wee fella stole it ... my mate was ready to kick the fuck out of the bar man, had got this strange notion that the barman would steal his drink for some reason, but someone had saw the wee fella steal his pint so i told him and he went over and punched the fuck outta him and got fucked out

so that was all well and good, but the wee man started dancin like a fruit infront of me and a few of my mates (we were all guys and sitting down) and he pulled up his top ... and i was like wtf are you at you ****** fuck away off and we ended up squaring up to eachother but got pulled apart and it was all well and good

so i'd forgot about it all, then afterwards outside he looked at me, im sure all the guys here know 'the look', the instigating look ... so next thing coats off and i ended up punching the head off him on the bouncers car bonnet until it broke up .. then he lapped round two

im not one for goin round lookin for fights, but i was on the stella all night and he was just askin for it!