Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

im a tad confused!

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
ok, so i have written much about this before because i didnt want to really talk about it, which is unlike me, and i do like a good moan. ive not really told many people this either (god im making it sound so bloody serious, its not ;) )

basically i met a bloke who was 31, and everything was fine, we were getting on great, but i hadnt known him for long, but long enough to see it was heading somewhere. i became so unbelievably smitten, and felt he had with me.

one day he just ignored me (and anyone who knows me not to do that as i am the biggest worrier in the world and i think something has happened) so i tried to contact him but nothing. finally the next morning, i got a text saying i need to speak to you, ill call you later. that call never came, but texts did, saying things like, im sorry for leading you on, you dont deserve it, and i need to make it work with my ex, she means the world to me (just writing that brings tears to my eyes).

its affected me in a way i never thought it would, and still 3 weeks on im thinking about him all the time, and i cant sleep. its quite pathetic! i was up until 4am this morning trying my hardest to get him out of my head!

i havent spoken to him since, and i really want to but a) i dont want to speak to him in case he's with her, b) i have been so good in not being all needy and getting in touch and c) i havent got the foggiest what to say to him.

it has been a very long time since i have felt this way about someone and i have been seriously messed about over the last couple of years, (ranging from blokes cheating on me, two timing me, using me, all the way through to running away from me and me not hearing from them ever again!) and well in short i just dont know what to do. in a stupid way, i feel that we had such a 'connection'(sorry it sounds cheesy, dont know how else to describe it) and it seems such a waste to lose it, and i personally dont think it will work between him and his ex, but maybe thats just wishful thinking!

To be honest, i have no idea what my question is, i just needed to get it off my chest in a hope that i can stop welling up when i think about him (like i am again now!)

thanks for gettin all the way through x

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aw Bunny, that really sucks.
    If he stuck with you now though, youd always feel insecure about his ex. It sounds nightmarish. Its horrible being rejected, even when youre not that keen on the guy, let alone when you really like/love him.
    Its really shit to discover it was one sided, makes you feel a bit of a fool, but who isnt a fool in love really?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    but who isnt a fool in love really?
    that should be quote of the year!!
    thanks hun, i just needed to rant, but thats true, i hadnt thought that if we were together id still probably feel crap! thank you
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah its crap ... i'm trying to forget about someone too if it makes you feel any better.

Unfortunatley as far as I know there's no quick cure we'll just have to ride it out. All you can do is make sure you have a friend to confiscate your mob when your pissed :p

Good luck, pm me if you want to rant