Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Losers of the family??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want to know who you are :p
I have 0 friends IRL. I'm searching the my space thing and realized that my sister has people I went to school with as friends. How was my brother super duper popular, my sister just the same, fuck, still a junior, i think, thousands of miles away and shes good friens with people I went to school with, people she went to school with, and everything, and me... nonexistant for 12 years, moving was the first thing on my mind, 18, I can leave, money or not, no point in the town, and moving... well it brought me to Ed, but still, how do you live life with no friends. I'm still putting off our wedding. I told him, well when I'm 21, now I say later... he wants a real wedding, one with all his friends and family, but what do you do with only family? How do you do it when you can have no bridesmaids? I know why, I'm a freak, but its really fucking depressing, ya know...

Comments

• Options
    You're bound to have at least one mate.
  • Options
    One, with a husband whom I hate and now a baby, my sister and my man... how fucking great is that...
  • Options
    Pretty shitty indeed.

I've got loads of mates....sorry to rub it in.

You'll make tonnes of friends when you go to college anyway so wouldn't worry too much.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Pretty shitty indeed.

I've got loads of mates....sorry to rub it in.

You'll make tonnes of friends when you go to college anyway so wouldn't worry too much.

Guess what, I went to school once, made none, went to school a second time in a different state, made none and had to drop out because it was too depressing I couldn't even leave the room.

Sorry... I dont mean to be weird.
  • Options
    Well i think your great. I dont know you but after reading your posts for a few years i think your ace. You always make me laugh.

Its their loss (whoever didnt become friends with you) :thumb:
  • Options
    All I am is mean on here, you can't actually bleive what you type right now :\. Maybe at leas t if i was like this irl younger i'd have a buddy now.
  • Options
    You know you're a net addict when you class more that you don't know IRL as "friends" than people you do...

Count me in hehe
  • Options
    I think I have three friends IRL. Not counting Mr M. Three real friends in 35 years, but I know they'll be my friends for the next 35 years too. I don't think that's too bad really.

I think it's because maybe my standards are too high. If people do one thing to turn me off it's like I just shut down on them. And they really have to be on my wavelength to begin with, if you see what I mean. It's like one girl I used to talk to at school, after a while she let it slip that she was having an affair with a married man, and she seemed quite happy about it. And that was it, the shutters went down, because I cannot understand that for the life of me and I just can't seem to make any allowances.

Otherwise people are just aquaintances, which is fine, I can stand and chat to them in the playground or whathaveyou but they're never going to be friends, because they don't get me and I don't get them, not really.