Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Revenge or Not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I kind of got revenge on a guy who cheated on me recently. It wasnt all intentional, but i couldnt trust him in the end. Okay, maybe it made me as lame as him in the end, but i cant believe the way hes acting like a complete sorry for himself victim getting people to feel bad for him. Claiming that im messing with his head. He messed me around so i did the same to him. He deserves what he got. I hope he wont be messing anymore girls around! Makes me so mad, when i know i shouldnt let it get to me. But, being cheated on for the first time hurts. Next time i think ill just walk away and never look back.

Comments

• Options
    i would always walk away because i think success is the best form of revenge.
  • Options
    I don't understand the question?
  • Options
    revenge is sweet but it's sugar free. :thumb:

what exactly did you do to get revenge anyway?
  • Options
    I don't understand the question?

Do you think you would get revenge on somone if they hurt you? Have you done before? Play with your heart/head, play with theirs? Or have you generally just walked away in the first place if its happened?
  • Options
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    Do you think you would get revenge on somone if they hurt you? Have you done before? Play with your heart/head, play with theirs? Or have you generally just walked away in the first place if its happened?

Okay thanks for that :) I haven't really gone for revenge in the past. Although quite often with exes I've ignored them completely afterwards, especially when I realised we had nothign in common. But they usually ignore me too anyway! I don't really appreciate people playing with someone's feelings, I'm not sure if an eye for eye works in this situation for me.
  • Options
    I always advise people not to crave revenge but right now I'm planning revenge on two guys, I know it makes me pathetic but I really want to hurt them back.

So far I've come up with.
    1. Revenge by just getting on with life, finding someone new and having fun etc
    2. Sending nasty texts/phonecalls/generally have a good old rant at them (last resort which I'll never do but is very tempting)
    3. Telling them I still want them e.g. teasing and then dump them in spectacular fashion.

I'm sticking with number 1 for the time being as I know the others are.. well pretty childish but planning it is getting me through this shitty time, especially when the planning involves a bottle of wine with my best girl mates!

What can I say, even 24 year olds can be immature. :razz:
    number 1 is basically what i meant by success.
    i think number 2 and 3 would probably fail miserabley
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    revenge is sweet but it's sugar free. :thumb:

what exactly did you do to get revenge anyway?

Left his phone details on some website and advertised it in a few places so he got strange calls. Is illegal i know so took it down after a few days. Then in a sense i guess i did by getting back with him then finishing with him as i realised i just cant trust the bugger. The last time i ended up going off with someone else. One complete mess it sounds, but i really dont like being fucked over by people. Guess we have both played with eachother, now realised the whole thing was a complete waste of time! I ended up trying to be on neutral terms, but he so wasnt having any of it. So looks like we are enemies now. Its ridiculous!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    number 1 is basically what i meant by success.
    i think number 2 and 3 would probably fail miserabley

Yep I'm with ya, like i say though I think it's the girly chats and planning of revenge which is the fun part anyway. :razz:
  • Options
    Maybe we are as immature as eachother.
  • Options
    Okay thanks for that :) I haven't really gone for revenge in the past. Although quite often with exes I've ignored them completely afterwards, especially when I realised we had nothign in common. But they usually ignore me too anyway! I don't really appreciate people playing with someone's feelings, I'm not sure if an eye for eye works in this situation for me.

I see your point. I dont appreciate peoples feelings being played with either and i totally went against my usual morals, never done this before but i really liked him i guess. Wanted to get back with him, but my friends really wernt happy about me being with him. Once a cheater always a cheater was what was going on in their minds. I can totally see their points, hardly know him anyway. Playing with my feelings and another girls aint very nice! Told me that he would be my puppet, so i guess i used him as a puppet as he also did with me! We live in such a nice world lol
  • Options
    i'd rather walk away with my head held high. :yes:
  • Options
    Revenge is a dish best served stone-cold and by a professional hitman. :p

In seriousness, I've never managed to get revenge on an ex or anyone really! If I could think of a fool-proof and hilarious plan then I probably would, but as is I just can't be arsed.
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    I kind of got revenge on a guy who cheated on me recently. It wasnt all intentional, but i couldnt trust him in the end. Okay, maybe it made me as lame as him in the end, but i cant believe the way hes acting like a complete sorry for himself victim getting people to feel bad for him. Claiming that im messing with his head. He messed me around so i did the same to him. He deserves what he got. I hope he wont be messing anymore girls around! Makes me so mad, when i know i shouldnt let it get to me. But, being cheated on for the first time hurts. Next time i think ill just walk away and never look back.

Nothing wrong with revenge! ;)

Get vengeance on his ass.
  • Options
    i'd rather walk away with my head held high. :yes:
    Best revenge :yes:
  • Options
    i love revenge.im split up with my fiance because of this lad i liked.i thought i was onto a good thing choosing this new bloke.but hes just been messing me around.he always likes to check how hes looking in the mirror etc.so im gonna invite myself to stay over at his and while hes sleeping im gonna shave off his eyebrows.haha harsh i know but hey he deserves it.plus im getting back with my fiance so things will be all better!!

REVENGE EVERY TIME!! :yippe:
  • Options
    i love revenge.im split up with my fiance because of this lad i liked.i thought i was onto a good thing choosing this new bloke.but hes just been messing me around.he always likes to check how hes looking in the mirror etc.so im gonna invite myself to stay over at his and while hes sleeping im gonna shave off his eyebrows.haha harsh i know but hey he deserves it.plus im getting back with my fiance so things will be all better!!

REVENGE EVERY TIME!! :yippe:

Man I hope your fiance shaves off your eyebrows.
  • Options
    I wouldn't personnaly go out of my way to get revenge, but if it happened along the way then thats cool with me. I think the best form of revenge is to get on with your life, and be happy. As i believe that alot of people feel that you'll feel sorry for yourself and withdraw from life.

I had to go see my cheating wife last week to get her to sign some paper work. She was all friendly (too friendly imo). At one point she asked me what i've been upto, told her about all the courses i'm doing via work, seeing niccie, and works picking up, and that having trouble finding and spare time to do anything else. She asked who niccie was i said my girlfriend. and the face she pulled, god did she really believe i'd say single and not move on. i think she did.
  • Options
    :chin: nope he wouldnt be so horrible.he loves me to much. shaving off the other lads eyebrows is nothing compared to what ive done in the past!! but i aint going to go into that now. :p
  • Options
    Correction: George Hayduke is the best form of revenge. Use Google, get your debit card out and then go absolutely schitzo on them. There are many more ways of making their lives hell if you are in close contact (like the wingnut trick) but Hayduke is the master of revenge.