Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shirts that fit

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i was just about to post the same thread.

i spent hours shopping today looking for a shirt and a suit jacket that would fit. i cant fit my boobs into shirts without them gaping and jackets just refuse to fasten.

any big boobed girls know where you can get resonably priced shirts and jackets (i couldnt even fir in an 18btw and in tshirts and things im a 14-16) please let me know

sod long tall sally, im gonna open big boobed bessy :p

sorry to hi-jack your thread but its on the same subject lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    i was just about to post the same thread.

i spent hours shopping today looking for a shirt and a suit jacket that would fit. i cant fit my boobs into shirts without them gaping and jackets just refuse to fasten.

any big boobed girls know where you can get resonably priced shirts and jackets (i couldnt even fir in an 18btw and in tshirts and things im a 14-16) please let me know

sod long tall sally, im gonna open big boobed bessy :p

sorry to hi-jack your thread but its on the same subject lol
    I have a couple of shirts from Bravissimo. They weren't that cheap (one was £39 I think and the other was £25 in the sale) but they are fantastic and I find it really hard to get shirts. Bravissimo shirts are sized in 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 but they come in three different sizes of boobyness- curvy, really curvy and super curvy so for example you can buy a "12 really curvy" or what ever. They also sell suits and other clothing.

Other than there I have one shirt from Miss Selfridge which has quite a lot of elastic in it which is pretty good.

Sorry Andy for adding to the hi-jacking.... I don't know a thing about men's shirts though.

ETA: Here's the link to Bravissimo although I can't see the ones like I have.

Bravissimo Shirts (fitting guide)
  • Options
    i have a nice fitted stretch pinstripe shirt from miss selfridge
  • Options
    :yes: my sister has a 32ee chest, can only get shirts from bravissimo..
    myself, i'm a 32dd and a size 8-10 top.. shirts always gape between my boobs giving everyone an eyeful lol, generally where I can get away with it I wear a shirt fastened up to just under my boobs with a plain vest top under neath.
  • Options
  • Options
    :thumb:

what?

you'd look awesome in a shirt fitted to your boobs and open above.

:p
  • Options
  • Options
    Typical sick Leeds bastard :p

when in rome.... :D
  • Options
    One of the guys must know the answer to this....
  • Options
    You could do some weights and get your chest bigger
  • Options
    I've been shopping with the man, and he has a big neck too and hates it, but the neck is measured when the top button is buttoned and who actually wears shirts like that? He just buys shirts that are big enough for the tummy and long enough for the arms and missing the first button doesn't look like a weird 70s guy trying to show off his ches hair or too weird...
  • Options
    How big is your chest? I wear a 17.5" neck shirt... which normally fits perfect. My chest is 44" around though, which isnt HUGE, but it is quite big.
  • Options