Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Revenge on gf's sister

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey. You might all remember me from an earlier post about kicking in the groin. I'm the guy that got kicked by his girlfriend's sister while she was wearing soccer spikes. I finally got pissed and got revenge on her. She tried to kick me one more time and I got fed up. She came up to me and called my name. I turned around to see what she wanted and she tried to knee me. She did graze them a little and it hurt. However, I didn't go down like she thought I would. I managed to kick her back. Right in the crotch, and she fell over like it hurt her. I kicked her hard, so I hope she learned a lesson.

Comments

• Options
    sbrav77 wrote:
    Hey. You might all remember me from an earlier post about kicking in the groin. I'm the guy that got kicked by his girlfriend's sister while she was wearing soccer spikes. I finally got pissed and got revenge on her. She tried to kick me one more time and I got fed up. She came up to me and called my name. I turned around to see what she wanted and she tried to knee me. She did graze them a little and it hurt. However, I didn't go down like she thought I would. I managed to kick her back. Right in the crotch, and she fell over like it hurt her. I kicked her hard, so I hope she learned a lesson.

Well done :thumb:
  • Options
    So believable!
    How cool :cool:

So did she give you the url here and told you she typed the story here, or are you psychic?
  • Options
    Under a train is best for psychos like you :thumb:
    Or on the end of a live mains cable.
  • Options
    yay, you rock.
  • Options
    sbrav77 wrote:
    I remember your other post.

Women don't have bollocks though so I don't think it would have been nearly as painful for her as it was for you.
  • Options
    rofl
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I remember your other post.

Women don't have bollocks though so I don't think it would have been nearly as painful for her as it was for you.

True :yes:

I had a girl at my school that used to kick me and my mate in the balls for no reason. One day we had enough, ctach her, put her on the floor and punched the boobies instead.

She never did it again.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    rofl
    :yes: rofl
  • Options
    sbrav77 wrote:

HAHA :lol:

You fucking psycho. I love how you made a post to tell us all.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    addicted7 wrote:
    HAHA :lol:

You fucking psycho. I love how you made a post to tell us all.
    Hey! You have 1,000 posts!
    Welcome to the elite! :D
  • Options
    Who wants to take bets on when the "girlfriends sister" will come back under the same name (obviously) with a rebuttal? I'm taking 15-20 minutes.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Who wants to take bets on when the "girlfriends sister" will come back under the same name (obviously) with a rebuttal? I'm taking 15-20 minutes.

Oh a few weeks, probably.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Hey! You have 1,000 posts!
    Welcome to the elite! :D

It's only taken over 3 and a half years ;)
  • Options
    Oh deary me, it lives in Illinois :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh deary me, it lives in Illinois :(

It's you, isn't it?
  • Options
    addicted7 wrote:
    It's you, isn't it?

:blush: Yes.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    :blush: Yes.
    For real? Nah, I don't think so.
  • Options
    That's really tame.

You should have given her the full Fred West treatment. revenge and a new patio :thumb:
  • Options
    I think it hurts just as much for a girl to be kicked there. Happened to me once and I was floored for a good half hour and i was walking funny for the rest of the day:(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:

Oh, I lost :(
    Now Crocadlsomething will win I bet.