Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lesser of two evils?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you think about sleeping with a prostitute to lose your V plates? :crazyeyes

Is it a good idea, which will help you move on? There’s a huge pressure to lose you virginity whether you agree or not, or is it something you will really regret.

As the title says it kind of feels like the lesser of two evils? :shocking:

Comments

• Options
    really bad idea.
    id rather be a virgin than have sex with someone who was only doing it for the money.
  • Options
    0range wrote:
    What do you think about sleeping with a prostitute to lose your V plates? :crazyeyes

Is it a good idea, which will help you move on? There’s a huge pressure to lose you virginity whether you agree or not, or is it something you will really regret.

As the title says it kind of feels like the lesser of two evils? :shocking:
    No. Virginity is not evil. Paying somebody for sex is. It is degrading to both the client and the prostitute.
  • Options
    Really bad idea to lose your virginity or any other time for that matter I think.
  • Options
    I can't say I agree with the comments on prostitution, as such, but I wonder why anyone would be so desperate to rid themselves of their virginity.

Is the other "evil" remaining a virgin? I'd say wait until the opportunity presents itself naturally.
  • Options
    Do you think the age of a person, would have any bearing on you answers??

• Options
    No.

If they were getting on a bit (take that as it's intended, i.e. not rudely) I'd recommend a change of tactics in terms of relationships perhaps, but not a prostitute.

Down to the individual though, innit. :thumb:
  • Options
    no, but who needs our approval really. If you want your frst time to be a random paid-for fuck of a hooker, then thats your choice. It wouldnt be mine.
  • Options
    Surely if you're that desperate you would just have a one night stand?
  • Options
    0range wrote:
    What do you think about sleeping with a prostitute to lose your V plates?
    I considered doing this at one point, so fed up I was of being a virgin. Thankfully, I didn't. I lost it to a woman I love, and I'm glad of that.
  • Options

Maybe he's ugly ...
  • Options
    Terrible idea! If a bloke only had one opportunity to perform, and he blew it, he'd be devastated. And how do you tell someone you've just met, just as you're going to bed, that "well, actually, I'm a virgin"?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Terrible idea! If a bloke only had one opportunity to perform, and he blew it, he'd be devastated. And how do you tell someone you've just met, just as you're going to bed, that "well, actually, I'm a virgin"?

same as being with a prostitute, surely??
  • Options
    same as being with a prostitute, surely??
    Not unless you're paying him/her for a one-night stand.
  • Options
    Bad idea in my opinion. its better to wait till you find someone you actually like. No one want crabs after their first time
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Maybe he's ugly ...

ugly people still pull, else how do you explain their vast numbers and continuing existance through procreating :D
  • Options
    Age would be a factor but Id still advise against it,

The posters probably all of 18, thats definatly too young to consider that option.

If you were 30, Id maybe might consider it, if you went to a high class one for instruction so you wouldnt be completly clueless in the bedroom, and maybe a bit more confident. It would definatly be a last resort.

If it was a straight choice between a prostitute or never, Id take a prossy.