Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Lost my ring :( So Gutted ..

Fell on my arse playing football :D Must have lost it then .. and beside a gutter too, what are the chances it's still on the ground .. slim :grump:

To give this thread a better point .. Have you ever lost something similar of Importance to you ?

Comments

• Options
    What kind of ring?

I found a ring at the gas station yesterday. A tarnished cheapy $2 ring with big stones. Too cool.

And I lost... I once lost my Simba when I was little, it turned out I had put him in my friends bag at a girl scout camp sleepover so I got him back. I cried till I found him though.
  • Options
    Fell on your arse and LOST YOUR RING??!!! Oh my god that sounds so painful :(
  • Options

:lol: I just got that. Too funny.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    Lost my ring :( So Gutted ..

Fell on my arse playing football :D Must have lost it then .. and beside a gutter too, what are the chances it's still on the ground .. slim :grump:

To give this thread a better point .. Have you ever lost something similar of Importance to you ?
    My boyfriend gave me a ring this summer and we were going to get them engraved when I dropped it on his kitchen floor and it fell through the floor boards into the swamp on which his house is built (it is a wooden house on stilts with big gaps in the floor board). So then he had to buy me another and as we had matching rings and they didn't have the exact same one he had to buy two new ones. I felt really guilty about it.
  • Options

Haha :D
  • Options
    I kinda lost a ring of mine the other week...

Was well pissed in a club, took it off and proposed to a girl I was with...

Forgot to get it back lol!

I shall be seeing her tonight though, so assuming she didnt take me seriously... I should get it back! :thumb:
  • Options
    Sorry I couldn't resist :) Me and my arse humour...
  • Options
    That's what you get for playing football in your pimpin' gear :p
  • Options
    I lost a gold bracelet le twat bought for me. I was walking the dogs, and it fell off (shows how cheap it must have been, tbh). He got really annoyed with me, too ;(.
  • Options
    yeh... i lost my daughter once!

last year in a local shop, she did a runner into the office, it was only a small shop so thought she kept running round the isle and i was chasing her, when i realised she really had gone my feelings were beyond words, i just cant describe how i felt. but the manager found her in her office so it was all ok, it only lasted 5 minutes, but it was the longest five minutes of my life!
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    yeh... i lost my daughter once!

last year in a local shop, she did a runner into the office, it was only a small shop so thought she kept running round the isle and i was chasing her, when i realised she really had gone my feelings were beyond words, i just cant describe how i felt. but the manager found her in her office so it was all ok, it only lasted 5 minutes, but it was the longest five minutes of my life!

Your first sentence was quite funny :D My parents always used to tell me how I was running off when I was little....I bet it's awful for a parent though!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Your first sentence was quite funny :D My parents always used to tell me how I was running off when I was little....I bet it's awful for a parent though!
    yup that was me! i was too nosey, and used to run off to see what was going on...i once got lost in a tube station in london on xmas eve! was very scary, i was only about 7! but then saying that what fool thinks its a good idea to take a 7 year old to london on xmas eve! my dad! thats what fool!
  • Options

lol . .
  • Options
    Your first sentence was quite funny :D

i was gonna leave it at that but then i thought i might start receiving hate mail!
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    i was gonna leave it at that but then i thought i might start receiving hate mail!

Lol! Well I know a few people who probably feel like 'losing' their kids sometimes :D
  • Options
    Lol! Well I know a few people who probably feel like 'losing' their kids sometimes :D

damn right. if anyone wants mine they can have her! she's nearly 5 now can you believe it?! well, you probably can cuz you dont know me, but i cant!

5 years old. well fuck me over sideways. i never thought i'd be the mother of a nearly-five-year-old.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My Christmas Social 1996. I lost my god identity bracelet that my grandmother gave me when I was born. I was so gutted :(

I *hate* losing things. Hate, hate, hate. It upsets me when I lose something, even if it is just the chinese menu.
  • Options
    badabing wrote:
    damn right. if anyone wants mine they can have her! she's nearly 5 now can you believe it?! well, you probably can cuz you dont know me, but i cant!

5 years old. well fuck me over sideways. i never thought i'd be the mother of a nearly-five-year-old.

My lil brother is now 8 I think, and I know what you mean! He still seems 4 to me...I think they have an age where they stay in our memories for some reason?! :confused: 5 is a great age, just wait til she's 9 or 10, then you'll be having to deal with all that other stuff!
  • Options
    just wait til she's 9 or 10, then you'll be having to deal with all that other stuff!

tbh i wish she just stayed a baby forever and ever! she's starting to pick up on how much of a crap mum i am and she's getting cocky - like her mum! i really dont want her to turn 9 or 10 cuz then i'll be getting on the wrong side of 25 and that's not something im looking forward to!