Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i'm being possesive, need help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for anyone reading this thankyou. any advise would be nice. i was married for 13 years wife met boy at work, lied about it to me. by the way i trusted her for whole time we were married and never got jealous. 3 kids. i was devastated. now 3 years later. i have met the love of my life. she adores me. shows it all the time. then what i do is freek out when she wants time to herself. and we spend alot of time together. she has mostly male freinds. wich bugs me abit, but am doing really good with that. we have been together for 9 months on valitines day. she has been patiant with me but it hurts her and she is loosing patiants. it just clicks when she says shes not comming over or needs time to do her thing. i know afterwards what an ass i was but then it's too late. when im in it all i think is"oh she doesnt really love me. not like i love her. or a number of other thoughts. would love to hear storys or advise from anyone. how do women feel about that. any past experinces from anyone would help. if i dont figure it out i will loose her. and just be unhappy. i know i feel insecure about relationships, mostly because of the betrayal i felt -w- my last. anyone? thank you for readin!!! jrr

Comments

• Options
    jrr wrote:
    for anyone reading this thankyou. any advise would be nice. i was married for 13 years wife met boy at work, lied about it to me. by the way i trusted her for whole time we were married and never got jealous. 3 kids. i was devastated. now 3 years later. i have met the love of my life. she adores me. shows it all the time. then what i do is freek out when she wants time to herself. and we spend alot of time together. she has mostly male freinds. wich bugs me abit, but am doing really good with that. we have been together for 9 months on valitines day. she has been patiant with me but it hurts her and she is loosing patiants. it just clicks when she says shes not comming over or needs time to do her thing. i know afterwards what an ass i was but then it's too late. when im in it all i think is"oh she doesnt really love me. not like i love her. or a number of other thoughts. would love to hear storys or advise from anyone. how do women feel about that. any past experinces from anyone would help. if i dont figure it out i will loose her. and just be unhappy. i know i feel insecure about relationships, mostly because of the betrayal i felt -w- my last. anyone? thank you for readin!!! jrr
    If you move this to the "relationships" forum you might get better advice. :)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Randomgirl wrote:
    If you move this to the "relationships" forum you might get better advice. :)
    Possbily so.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Possbily so.
    He's put it there too now so hopefully someone will come along with good advice soon enough.
  • Options
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:
  • Options
    welcome...hope you will get warmth here...
  • Options
    Welcome. :wave: