Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Blueyonder Email Problem

Is there any reason my Blueyonder email account is refusing to accept my password, despite the fatc that I know it's right? It was like this last night as well. Before anyone asks, I can't find anything on their website about this.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i dont personally use blueyonder but my family does, have you tryed contacting them? Phone, Email?
  • Options
    CoolMe wrote:
    Well i dont personally use blueyonder but my family does, have you tryed contacting them? Phone, Email?

I spoke to my dad who said that he'd phone them tomorrow. For some reason, it seems to b ok now.
  • Options
    Could anyone else have had access to your account and changed the password maybe? even if they were just having a laugh?
    Most email companies have some sort of loop hole that helps you to retrieve your password anyway so i'd have a look for that. (such as a secret question or alternative email address)

edit: ah nevermind you've sorted it!
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    Could anyone else have had access to your account and changed the password maybe? even if they were just having a laugh?
    Most email companies have some sort of loop hole that helps you to retrieve your password anyway so i'd have a look for that. (such as a secret question or alternative email address)

edit: ah nevermind you've sorted it!

No - the only people use this PC are me and my parents (when they can actually get on here) and they always use their progile.