Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When you lost it? girls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when you lost your virginity, were you a bit sore down below for a few days afterwards?
Iv been feeling a bit sore, and was wondering if this was normal. I had sex a few days ago.

Comments

• Options
    no i don't think i was, but it's perfectly normal for you to do so. it'll probably be sore the next few times you have sex, too.
  • Options
    If I have rough sex I can be sore for a few days after. Also if I use latex condoms I'm sore for about a week.
  • Options
    I was sore for a day or two after my first time, but that was the only time ever for me.
  • Options
    mrs_berry wrote:
    when you lost your virginity, were you a bit sore down below for a few days afterwards?
    Iv been feeling a bit sore, and was wondering if this was normal. I had sex a few days ago.
    Yes. And I bleed for about 24 hours afterwards and then bleed the next few times I had sex.

The day after I lost my virginity I could hardly walk (which was embarassing as I had to go to work).
  • Options
    all sounds so nice.... :nervous:
  • Options
    Yeah dont worry mrs berry i think its happened to a fair few of us. I was sore for a good 3 days or so! Wouldnt let my boyfriend touch me down there at all!

Its perfectly natural after all you are introducing something completely new to your body and youve been stretched down there a little so thats perfectly natural dont worry about it!
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    all sounds so nice.... :nervous:
    I didn't mean to scare you :no:

But at least I'm honest.
  • Options
    Well the day after, i couldnt walk properly so yeah lol!

I too was working the next day. My friends had a right laugh.
  • Options
    I wasn't sore and didn't bleed when I lost my virginity, my bf was very gentle at the time (unfortunately he turned into a horror a few months later). I think it's totally normal to be a bit sore though so don't worry. :thumb:
  • Options
    i wasnt sore and didnt bleed either, but its different for everyone i guess.
  • Options
    i didnt bleed...but i was quite sore, it wasnt a horrible painful sore...more of a slight achey sore if i touched myself or knocked on something
  • Options
    I wasn't but i've always got the feelin that i was one of the lucky ones because i kno loads of people that have felt like that. So don't worry its perfectly normal n don't let it put u off sex cos it'll get better.
  • Options
    The pain nearly killed at the time but afterwards I wasn't sore which was strange. I did bleed but only a tiny bit luckily.

It is normal to be sore a while after though. Some of my friends were, one found it had to walk the next day! :(
  • Options
    well a girl I know, she couldn't sit donw the enxt day coz she was sore after doing it and a a girl who wa sa virgin when she went with me, said she dint belled during or after the act but did bleed alot the next day.

It is natural.

but u, girls. No tbeing able to walk the next day? How hard did you guys get done?
  • Options
    I found it more uncomfortable than painfull, the only pain i had was the itching the next day, because i found out the hard way that spermicide doesn't agree with me, ha.
  • Options
    It hurt like hell for me the first time, I was in tears. But after the 3rd time it didnt hurt at all.
  • Options
    I also found it more uncomfortable than painfull, as we took it very slowly, I found that after a few hours that the uncomfort was gone. I only bleed a very small amount. I would sayabout the same as my last day of my period.
  • Options
    I know for some its kinda gross to do it during your period (but hey, we're horny and i do it during light days) but does sex hurt more for you? Esp being taken from behind? That hurt like a bitch!
  • Options
    I didnt have any sensation during but afterwards I was a bit stiff, and he said his balls ached.
  • Options
    i didn't have any aches, but it is normal if you do :)
  • Options