Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Taser

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My dad just emailed this to me, I found it funny, I'm bored so I thought I'd share.

Comments

• Options
    The cat was right all the way through.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I tasered myself with a home made one. Its cunting hurtish, luckilky, just a one AA battery camera flash taser I made. Burnt me though. ;( It hurt, even mains electric doesn't hurt.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I tasered myself with a home made one. Its cunting hurtish, luckilky, just a one AA battery camera flash taser I made. Burnt me though. ;( It hurt, even mains electric doesn't hurt.

lol you nutter
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ouch...
    What I found most funny about the text was the cat probably thinking "Do it again!" :lol:
    Normally I'd say something about the stupidity of people, but this sounds like something I could have done... :blush:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Yeah my friend took apart one a disposable camera and charged the flash and rubbed it against my arm, hurted really bad and i like threw my shoes at him ;<
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Yeah my friend took apart one a disposable camera and charged the flash and rubbed it against my arm, hurted really bad and i like threw my shoes at him ;<
    Ouch. I'd throw more than my shoes at a mate if he did that to me! All in jest...of course...
  • Options
    noog wrote:

Cunt, burn ya?

I'd just snatch it and do him back :P
  • Options
    should this be in sex?
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    should this be in sex?
    :lol: