Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

pets are people??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
did anyone see this shit on bbc 2 tonight?..i could not believe what i was watching!...this women has a friend that can apparently talk to her dog,and the dog basically says...(through her dog in touch mate) you need to change your life.
NO SHIT!....stop talking to dogs for a start!

Comments

• Options
    missed it. and can only vaugly decypher what you just said. but it sounded interesting
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    woof woof!! see look i can do it too!
  • Options
    Didn't see it, but I talk to my dog all the time. :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Didn't see it, but I talk to my dog all the time. :p
    i bet it was you on that program. :)
    the dog also told its owner that he could do with a bit more respect.....a bit more food n some more play time!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i bet it was you on that program. :)
    the dog also told its owner that he could do with a bit more respect.....a bit more food n some more play time!

hahaha
  • Options
    :lol: what a load of bull !!

Although i do love speaking to my pets :D i would love to know what they are thinking.
  • Options
    Me and my mates used to kill animals when we were younger, for some weird reason I want all animals to die...no joke...I want to kill all animals...fuckikng smash their tiny heads aganst a brick wall....oh the buzz would be brilliant :yes:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Me and my mates used to kill animals when we were younger, for some weird reason I want all animals to die...no joke...I want to kill all animals...fuckikng smash their tiny heads aganst a brick wall....oh the buzz would be brilliant :yes:
    That's fucking horrible.

As for animals and people talking to them... I don't think it's stupid, I mean if it's what they believe it's what they're entitled to believe. They're not hurting anybody are they?

I've met people who talk to trees and believe in a lot of beliefs unconventional to Judeo-Christian thought and science... They are at large intelligent and articulate people. They just have a slightly different philosphy on life.
  • Options
    That's fucking horrible.

As for animals and people talking to them... I don't think it's stupid, I mean if it's what they believe it's what they're entitled to believe. They're not hurting anybody are they?

I've met people who talk to trees and believe in a lot of beliefs unconventional to Judeo-Christian thought and science... They are at large intelligent and articulate people. They just have a slightly different philosphy on life.

what if the animal tells them to go kill themselves or attack someone? :nervous:
  • Options
    Lol i would love to hear what my dogs have to say for themselves, but i don't think i would be too impressed if they turned around and told me to sort my life out :p
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

That is actually really sick.
    I don't know how someone could kill someone elses pet, or any other animal for that matter, that's awful.
  • Options
    I'm always chatting to Rambo.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    i didnt see this last nite, that realy is fucking horrible mate!......it is only because you were fucked init?......not true sureley?
  • Options
    my dog does what i tell it ...or it don't get fed.
  • Options
    you20are20just20a20dog3ay.jpg
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    :lol:
  • Options
    you20are20just20a20dog3ay.jpg
    where the hell did you get that from?...you drew it didnt you?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i didnt see this last nite, that realy is fucking horrible mate!......it is only because you were fucked init?......not true sureley?

Well it's sorta true...I don't mind animals normally but when I'm drunk I want to kill them
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Well it's sorta true...I don't mind animals normally but when I'm drunk I want to kill them
    Then you shouldn't drink...

In my eyes somebody who would torture an animal for fun would just as easily hurt a human and get off on it. I remember talking to a social worker who said that a lot of people who start off hurting animals move on to people.
  • Options
    and did you know ...the social services also reckon that turlough should be kept in on a full moon ...his face grows thick hair and he comes out and digs up your potatoes.
    just don't let your dog piss on his foot when he's drunk and we'll be alright.
  • Options
    Animal torture/killing is a common occurance in serial killers. As is wetting the bed.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Animal torture/killing is a common occurance in serial killers. As is wetting the bed.

Nice piece of info there, I've also heard that about killings animals. I don't even squash spiders, it would play on my mind!