Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Let's celebrate!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just looked out the window and realised - It's 5pm, FRIENDS is starting, and it's still light enough outside for me to not have the light on!

Woohoo, it's official.... summer is coming! (yes... I'm optimistic :lol: )

Also, I've just sold my moped for £450! Bringing my savings to £800. Wooo, bring on my car!

and btw, this (should be if I've remembered right) is my 500th post. Yay me! :birthday:

Comments

• Options
    fucking love light nights, in the winter i just want to run home in the summer i wanna be out out out!
  • Options
    light enough not to have a light on?! not here it's not! i love dark winter nights... i hate it being too light at night, feels like the days going on forever.
  • Options
    I love light and dark nights. What can I say, I have a lot of love to give :)
  • Options
    I love light and dark nights. What can I say, I have a lot of love to give :)

:lol: nice to know your not fussy.

It's dark now (a whole 45 minutes later) which means.... I ought to get changed out of my uniform, since I finished college at 12:30...
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    :lol: nice to know your not fussy.

It's dark now (a whole 45 minutes later) which means.... I ought to get changed out of my uniform, since I finished college at 12:30...
    you wear a uniform to college!
  • Options
    you wear a uniform to college!

Yep. Unfortunetly. (It's a beauty uniform, don't worry our college isnt just weird, its just a course thing)
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Yep. Unfortunetly. (It's a beauty uniform, don't worry our college isnt just weird, its just a course thing)
    ahhh.
    the only thing i could think was forces or police college.
  • Options
    i prefer dark nights too... i just prefer the aura type thing at night (hmm ;p) ...though the warm of summer is good too
  • Options
    i like light nights because theres less chance of me getting mugged on the way home from work
  • Options
    Ahhh bring on the hot summer nights with a rack of lamb and some steaks on the bbq :yum:

Dark clear nights are still nice, don't get me wrong, but they can get bloody cold!
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:

Is it pink?
  • Options
    pjharvey wrote:
    i like light nights because theres less chance of me getting mugged on the way home from work

The delights of Newcastle eh.
  • Options
    The delights of Newcastle eh.
    and the delights of delights of Derby, it happened o me in the summer.

By the way still be vigilant in the light hours.
  • Options
    I#d say both times of year have their benefits. It's nice to go clubbing and it be dark in winter, but it's nice to stay outside and drink till it's late and still light and warm in summer.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    and the delights of delights of Derby, it happened o me in the summer.

Ahhh thats a shame