Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Silver Shoes - advice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey
I need advice on these
http://www.faith.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?range=s&style=792085&CurPage=1&strSearch=silver
do you think they'd be well worn, like ok with black trousers and jeans, its all I wear really also woudl I need to get a silver bag? if yes where do i get one anyone seen one

Comments

• Options
    I think open shoes that dressy looking don't go well with pants, especially jeans sorry.
  • Options
    Nah, not nice. :yuck:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I think open shoes that dressy looking don't go well with pants, sorry.

I concur.
  • Options
    he's right, they are dressy and need something sexy to match.
  • Options
    Id wear them with jeans or blak pants yeah, but id dress it up with a sparkly top!
  • Options
    if you want to wear them with jeans or trousers then i recommend some other style of shoe. there are quite a few nice silver pairs around at the moment which are not open-toed. and yes, a bag to match would look nice :)
  • Options
    agree with everyone else. theyre quite nice shoes actually but would look better with a skirt or dress than with trousers. i got a silver bag from Oasis a couple of week ago. but im sure there are lots of silver bags around - topshop, newlook etc..
  • Options
    open toe kitten heels are made for skirts and dresses, personally i think you'll look like you've just thrown on the first bits of clothing you found that morning or look like you're trying too hard
    dressy shoes are for dressy occasions tbh
  • Options
    black trousers and jeans can be worn for dressy occasions though.. theyd just look better with a different style of shoe :)
  • Options
    i mean dress up occasions as in skirts and dresses, you know posh stuff and all that
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    black trousers and jeans can be worn for dressy occasions though.. theyd just look better with a different style of shoe :)

I dont think jeans could ever be dressy.
  • Options
    well i guess it depends what sort of dressy you mean.. for the occassions ballerina means then no, i agree they wouldnt be, but i think skinny jeans and heels can be dressy-ish...
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    well i guess it depends what sort of dressy you mean.. for the occassions ballerina means then no, i agree they wouldnt be, but i think skinny jeans and heels can be dressy-ish...

ah i get what you mean. i'm slow :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    ah i get what you mean. i'm slow :p
    thanks thats what i kinda thought if i'm honest, just saved me wasting money thanks