Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Black jeans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know where I can get a pair of black, kinda skinny jeans from? I've looked everywhere and the only place I could find was topshop and they didn't fit. Grr!

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure I've seen some in Primark.
  • Options
    my stepsister bought some last week from newlook and they were half the price of the topshop ones.
  • Options
    Marks and Sparks, £25 :D

Got a pair in grey/black and indigo. BEST buy ever. :)
  • Options
    river island.. i got some grey ones from there and im sure i saw some black ones..
  • Options
    woohoo thanks. tried primark and h+m no luck, will check out those stores tomorrow :thumb:
  • Options
    yup, definitely new look. i was in there today looking for flared black jeans and all the buggers were skinny.
  • Options
    when i was looking for black bootcut jeans in internacional all i could find was skinny ones, so look there
  • Options
    next and republic!
  • Options
    If you have an Envy near you, I got some gorgeous black skinny jeans from there t'other day :)
  • Options
    Can anyone post a pic of them in their skinny jeans- do you wear them with ballet flats or what?
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Can anyone post a pic of them in their skinny jeans- do you wear them with ballet flats or what?

I wear mine with all my ballet/flats/high heeled boots with them tucked in. :)
  • Options
    I've never worn a pair but, do they slip off at the back? the shoes that is?
  • Options
    i wear mine with all sorts of shoes too. normally ballet pump style shoes in the day and boots/high heels if i go out in them..
    and my shoes dont slip off at the back no..
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    I've never worn a pair but, do they slip off at the back? the shoes that is?
    those ballet type shoes ALWAYS slip off my feet because ive got such a high instep. Its annoying but theres not much i can do about it. They just dont grip my feet in the same way they would with someone with flatter feet.
  • Options
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :lol: except tucked into boots maybe?
  • Options
    Don't do it! Skinny jeans are desined by the devil, they make you look either like you will snap in half if the wind blows, or that you are the biggest fattest heifer going. I have never ever seen anyone look good in them.

What, nooooo! I don't want mega skinny though, just not flared. They look cute with ickle shoes. I like the ones in the photo, they're lovely
  • Options
    Don't do it! Skinny jeans are desined by the devil, they make you look either like you will snap in half if the wind blows, or that you are the biggest fattest heifer going. I have never ever seen anyone look good in them.

ain't that the truth.

if you want to look like a young vogue-reading hipster, then by all means wear them, but please don't wear them in the mistaken belief that they are flattering, cause they really aren't. at all.
  • Options