Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General make up returning rules you have run into

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know each store is different bla bla bla, but if you've ever run across this, what kind of different return policys do stores have about make up? I have soemthing, I never used it, but theres no seal or anything on it, it just came in a box.

I need to hype myself up hours before so I can actually go in and do this experience so I just wanted general opinions, like if you think its returnable, cuz I dont want to look like a fool.

Comments

• Options
    i'd say anything that is resellable can be returned or anything that is faulty.
  • Options
    hey, i used to work at Boots the chemists (drugstore) and our policy was not to return makeup because of hygiene issues. I think its the same at Superdrug, I tried to return a powder there once but they wouldn't let me.
  • Options
    You could try phoning them and see what their returns policy is first?
  • Options
    You could try phoning them and see what their returns policy is first?

I get a mini panic attack calling to make a dentist appt, I'm too scared :(
  • Options
    i think you'll find it very hard to reutrn make up, especially if there's no seal on it. hygiene and all that..
  • Options
    I had an allergic reaction to a No7 eyeshadow once and Boots let me return it...

Ilora x
  • Options
    I think you can only return make up if its faulty other wise you can't due to hygiene reasons.