Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Overgrow.com, Cannabisworld.com now being run by DEA

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
From the shroomery, don't know if it affects anyone in Europe.

Overgrow.com, Cannabisworld.com, Heaven's Stairway Seed Co, & Eurohemp.com Shut Down by CA Police

It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that RC and HS, OG and CW have been taken down by the authorities in Canada.....

...I have it from a bonofide source that it happened on monday and RC's computers/servers have most probably been siezed, they spent 2 days going thru his house and removed alot of stuff ...

His wife and some members of his family were also taken into custody and it's possible that she may be released tommorrow on bail....There has not been a peep in the media about this so there could be a reason why it was not advertised by LEO......BE WARNED! not to try and log on to Overgrow or Cannabisworld for now since most certainly the security of those sites has been compromised and if it comes back up without me first hearing from RC then it is NOT being run by him.....think about it!

...This could bring up some real security issues with many Overgrow/Cannabisworld members.........be warned guys and do what you need to do to make it safer for all of you.......duck and cover if needs be....

Saw this topic over at bluelight! Not good that's for sure!

Comments

• Options
    Your not gonna get busted for just going on the site.
  • Options
    Basing any site like that in the US is stupid, they have tight laws against 'encoraging drug use' in print media, and what counts as that is basically anything other than the government line.