Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Robben- cheating scum

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Yes, Reina should not have put his hand on Robben's face, but still doesn't justify the diving piece of shit to drop like a sack of potatoes grabbing his face as if he'd been shot.

And I don't even think Reina had fouled Gudjohnsen to start with.

Chelsea are becoming more odious by the week. It's not often that I find myself supporting F.C. Barcelona, but they will have my full support when they play Chel$ki later this month...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the old days i used to hate ManUre with all my heart but now im slowly drifting to hating Chelsea more and more ... :D
  • Options
    i think i'm the only person who wants chelsea to win in neutral games
  • Options
    When the fixture list comes out I look for the S**rs games home and away first, then United, Liverpool, Toon, The Promoted Sides then Chelsea. They'll always be a run-of-the-mill club to me even if they win the league 10-times in a row. Anyway back to the game..........

Reina shouldn't have raised his hands to Robben, it was a very stupid thing to do but it was no different to what Cesc did to Cahill the other week, a rare example of referee consistancy? And no, it wasn't a foul on Gudjohnsen.

Dudek has been treated very badly by Liverpool imo and it'll be good to see him get a few games.
  • Options
    It was a disgrace.
  • Options
    Is it me or was Reina's tackle on Gudjohnseen amazing...for a keeper he managed to get the ball alright.

Yea all footballers exagerrate their fouls to get the referees attention.
  • Options
    He went through the back of the player to get it and that's still a foul guys.

Sooner FIFA start handing down some serious bans for "simulation" (or whatever it is they call it) the better. I'm talking a couple of months from all football there...

Oh a side issue, if anyone watched the Superbowl last night they will have seen why Video replays are a waste of time. There was a decision last night which no commentator agreed with after the video evidence had been judged by an umpire for five minutes. Personally, I think he got it wrong too...
  • Options
    Reminds me of Rivaldo at the last world cup when he got a player sent off when they were comfortably winning.

Robben cheats and dives alot. It didn't surprise me when he went down like that.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    i think i'm the only person who wants chelsea to win in neutral games

They're boring; they beat nearly every team in the Premiership...

And is it true that the referees favour the big teams, therefore giving all the decisions in their favour? (This is what I got told by a friend of mine ages ago when Spurs had a goal disallowed when they were playing ManUre last year)
  • Options
    Refs favour the big teams simply because of cash. Another decision bought by some of Roman's roubles.

I'd like to see some life bans handed out. Starting with Horseface- still the King of Cheating- and the Queen of Cheating fake Ronaldo. Robben and Pires too, probably.

And then I'd like to see Moaninho get deported along with Roman and the Glaziers.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Refs favour the big teams simply because of cash. Another decision bought by some of Roman's roubles.

Why would money influence that sending off? That decision wasn't bought. Reina's red card was well within the rules. It was Robben's play acting and bad sportsmanship that makes him a cheating scum bag.

I'd like to see some life bans handed out. Starting with Horseface- still the King of Cheating- and the Queen of Cheating fake Ronaldo. Robben and Pires too, probably.

You probably don't watch much top flight football but Reyes is the biggest cheat in the league right now, and surpasses Pires in my opinion. Against Wigan he dived more in one match than any one single player has this season. Even my gooner mates agree he's pathetic.

I'm yet to see RvN or Ronaldo do anything on the scale of that wee scumbag this season. In fact, I can't think of anything. Can you? Probably not, because I don't think you actually watch any matches.

And if we're handing out life bans, Shearer should have went years ago.