Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Superbowl Sunday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone else gonna watch the Suberbowl tomorrow night? We're gonna watch it with a few beers I think. Not sure who I'll support yet. Starts at 11.15pm (GMT). :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I'll be vegging on my sofa. Don't care who wins...
  • Options
    Go Seahawks!
  • Options
    Only because it's the first time they've made it...

I also have my brick ready for the first mention of the words "World Champions" about the eventual winners...
  • Options
    I randomly found this and bloody hell, do they ever run for more than 15 seconds at a time? This is seriously the most boring sport I've seen so far. I thought there were a lot of breaks in handball, but this beats it by leagues.

At least I finally understand why the ads are the biggest attraction.
  • Options
    That wasn't the best game. A couple of dubious touch-downs by the steelers there! :(
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote:
    I randomly found this and bloody hell, do they ever run for more than 15 seconds at a time? This is seriously the most boring sport I've seen so far. I thought there were a lot of breaks in handball, but this beats it by leagues.

At least I finally understand why the ads are the biggest attraction.
    I know, it always makes me laugh when American Football fans say that (real) football has no tactical side to it. Just because they don't spend 15 minutes planning the next 10 seconds of play (then seem to to one of about 3 different things every time).
  • Options
    That wasn't the best game. A couple of dubious touch-downs by the steelers there! :(

Which underlines why VT replays would be wasted in Football. Especially the first, how that was ever given I have no idea...