Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

James Blunt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What's this dudes story? Does he just have a depressing life or what? Whats the fellas game?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    rhyming slang innit
  • Options
    I've no idea but James, on the smallest chance you ever read this, whatever it is I've done to you that makes you want to hurt me with the terrible music you make I'm truly, truly sorry for.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    rhyming slang innit

hmm runt munt bunt shunt ... :confused:
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    I've no idea but James, on the smallest chance you ever read this, whatever it is I've done to you that makes you want to hurt me with the terrible music you make I'm truly, truly sorry for.

LOL

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's terrible. Well, he was alright at first... (2 years ago)
  • Options
  • Options
    What's this dudes story? Does he just have a depressing life or what? Whats the fellas game?
    born on angelsey ...sAY NO MORE.
  • Options
    oh it rhymes with cunt
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    rhyming slang innit

:thumb:

Me and a few mates discovered its a good rhyming slang the other week.

Blunt himself is a bit of a James Blunt anyway.
  • Options
    i like him
  • Options
    It's weird, I like listening to the album, but I don't like it if I hear it randomly played somewhere. At the same time I'm kind of embarrassed to own the album because he is such a wimpy irritating bastard!
  • Options
    It's weird, I like listening to the album, but I don't like it if I hear it randomly played somewhere. At the same time I'm kind of embarrassed to own the album because he is such a wimpy irritating bastard!
    I've got his album too. It's very funny when he says the word "fucking" but I'm not sure why. I like the album especially goodbye my lover.
  • Options
    I love the goodbye my lover song. I found it really weird when he said 'fucking' I was actually really shocked! It adds nothing to the song and I think 'flying' was better, in meaning as well. It almost sounds like 'fucking' has been dubbed over 'flying' and it sounds really unnatural. Swearing on it seemed so unnecessary!
  • Options
    Let me be blunt....you're beautiful

Chessiest chat up line ever :D
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Let me be blunt....you're beautiful

Chessiest chat up line ever :D

LMAO!
  • Options
    He was in the army and served in Iraq as some sort of officer, I know that much. I probably have that album actually...
  • Options
    He's a whiny self-pitying wanker who can't sing. Which apparently translates into record sales.
  • Options
    i think he has a nice voice, but not enough for me to buy the album or anything.
  • Options
    He's a whiny self-pitying wanker who can't sing. Which apparently translates into record sales.

That seems to be true, rather a lot. Same goes for reality TV singers. (Pop Idol, X Factor. etc)
  • Options
    bloody hell man ...the list could get very long indeed!
  • Options
    I quite like "You're beautiful", I was even singing it to myself whilst washing up earlier. Not that that's an indication of quality as I'm sure Take That have featured as washing up hums a fair few times!
  • Options
    His songs are annoying as hell and massively overplayed on commerical radio. I nearly kicked the speakers in at work once, after listening to him for the fifth time in as many hours.
  • Options
    The most over rated,over played annoying twit of the music industry!! :thumb:
  • Options
    It's just that I've heard the song a thousand times, and it starts to get on my nerves.

Otherwise, he's o.k.