Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO: Shameless exhibtions and talentless wankers - BB is back :(

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
(I wanted to put this in Anything Goes. This was because the subject matter of the normal Big Brother series isn't entertaining at all. But anyway, these brackets have gone on for a while now, so...)

Here's a depressing story. Today, Endemol has been holding the auditions for the boring ritual of the 2006 Big Brother series. Yes, more exhibitionists and talentless wankers get to parade their tits and arses for weeks into the summer on the telly. According to the BBC, which thankfully isn't showing this crap;

"More than 1,000 people have turned up to audition for the next series of Channel 4's reality show Big Brother. Would-be contestants, some in fancy dress, queued for up to four hours to get a chance to impress the producers of this year's seventh UK series. One participant dressed as a Dalek in an attempt to get noticed by the programme-makers. The audition in Glasgow was the first of a number to be held across the UK in the next few weeks."

Click here for story.

Are you as depressed as I am at the knowledge there's another series starting in May? :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Are you as depressed as I am at the knowledge there's another series starting in May? :(

It's just a load of dull cunts on telly. Which (thankfully) one doesn't have to watch.

What's depressing?
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    It's just a load of dull cunts on telly. Which (thankfully) one doesn't have to watch.

What's depressing?

That I actually know someone who has applied for it three years running. I feel dirty by association.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    That I actually know someone who has applied for it three years running. I feel dirty by association.

Oh dear. Shower with plenty of detergent.
  • Options
    Judith Kilshaw is going on it I think, or trying for it.

Go Judith! :yippe:
  • Options
    Judith Kilshaw is going on it I think, or trying for it.

Go Judith! :yippe:

Who?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Vote for me when I run for PM.

I'll ban this show. :/ Fuck me, telly has gone downhill. At least the Beeb are still better than this... if they show BB or a copy of it, I won't get a license, I'll download my programs.
  • Options
    I know we may have discusting shows here like friends and mtv and such, but at least that shows not on. It makes me feel better about myself. My poor tv will never ever have to be exposed to such filth. Not even thru channel surfing.
  • Options
    I hope angus mc skittery-arse wins it.