Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

waistcoat...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a denim waistcoat (not that exact one but similar) for xmas but have not worn it yet as i dont know what to wear it with... any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    oh i have a black waistcoat which i wear with hotpants or cropped black trousers when i go out. or with black trousers and a white shirt for work.
    not sure what id wear a denim one with though...
  • Options
    Cropped trousers (tweedy kind of material- river island have LOADS) nice pair of heels and the denim waistcoat
    Or, long sleeved plain coloured top and the waistcoat over the top, with a skirt and flat pumps or perhaps heels???
  • Options
    Depends what style you go for. I think victorian blouses look nice underneath but you could get away with a vintage tshirt underneath too.
  • Options
    Does anybody feel like showing me what that would look like in one of these outfits? Curiousity kills.
  • Options
    I think you should wear a long-sleeved top tight jeans and high heels makes the boys heads turn :p
  • Options
    turn the other way? :p

yeah i'm bored