Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oh boredom!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the only plus side is that its friday.

im sat in my office with very little to do today, just having a look about the internet etc...

i usually email a lot while im at work, but bloody Wyetry from here is inconsiderate and decides to go on holiday leaving me in the lurch, and my other buddy is off work today too. so now i just watch the clock.

anyway.... more to the point..anyone anything exciting planned for this weekend??

mine:

Tonight: im going for a full night out with what looks at the moment just me and 1 mate, trying to recruit more now.
Tomorrow: football during the day and then im relaxing at night as i have a big sunday.
Sunday: woooo Superbowl sunday, im at a Superbowl party in manchester, bar open till 5am+ gonna be so wasted
Monday: i have off work for recovery.

Comments

• Options
    Tonight - quiet night in with a bottle wine, the wife and a DVD.

Tomorrow - Watch mini-ninja play football and then throw a birthday party for his dog. In the afternoon we are away to see The Jungle Book on stage. Shoul dbe a hoot.

Sunday - Working. Crappy but double-time softens the blow. :)
  • Options
    I don't have any plans apart from work, and the meet on sunday. First night I haven't been out in over a week so I'm making the most of my time to relax.
  • Options
    tonight i am going out to celebrate my friends birthday :hyper: i havenb't been out in months with my mates

(/sad)

then tomorrow i am gonna watch wales stuff england again in the six nations (fingers crossed)

then sunday i am going to sleep
  • Options
    Pending from the PC to the TV, I guess. :(
  • Options
    tonight - night in!! planning on a dvd night and lounging round!! been ill lately so might have an early night
    tomorrow - have to go into town and get some necessaries!!! then i might possibly be going down union in the evening!
    sunday - nothing!! another lazy day.. do some laundry, go down gym... thats it!

monday - up at about 3am to get a coach for 4 to heathrow!! going to st petersburg for a week :D going to be BLOODY freezing!!
  • Options
    Tonight I'm going to a pub with a mate I havent seen for ages.
    Tomorrow I'm going out with Rich.
    Sunday the meet. Oooo.
  • Options
    Cleaning
    Drinking
    TV

Not necessairly in that order