Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Another break up rant...feeling really shit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dont expect anyone to reply, I've just officially been broken up for 24 hours. Best friend took me out for some drinks and I was fine about it all, now I've started deleting his texts from my phone and I have to read everyone because...I dont know why....all the cute nicknames he called me... :crying: Christmas messages, birthday messgaes...mean fuck all now. God I hate crying. I HATE HIM, 3 YEARS AND I WASN'T WORTH A PHONE CALL?

I feel like utter shit. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    *hugs* Dont worry chick, things'll be ok you'll see!
    of course you need to read all of the message, painful? yes, but its better to read them and remember all the good times than delete them straight away then regret it later when you wished you'd read them one last time.
    Not even calling is a pretty sucky thing to do but it does take a lot of guts to break up with someone, to have them crying in front of you while you tell them its over would be pretty hard. imagine just seeing the person you still care for having their heart broken right in front of you..it would be so easy to just take them back...maybe that was part of the problem. im not sticking up for him like, he should have told you face to face or at least over the phone but erm...well, we're all here for you :) chin up!
  • Options
    If it helps I feel like utter shit as well right now ... and i know that it wont because knowing that you feel bad doesn't help me in the slightest but i suppose in a way its a small comfort to know your not the only person going through such a shit time.

I'm finding it really difficult to know what to do with myself haven't been able to eat or sleep. Friends have helped a lot. Not sure I can be of much use but pm if you want to wallow in self pity with someone else :p am very bitter and hurt so probably not the best person to compare notes with but if you want to feel free ...

hope we both feel better x
  • Options
    I dont expect anyone to reply, I've just officially been broken up for 24 hours. Best friend took me out for some drinks and I was fine about it all, now I've started deleting his texts from my phone and I have to read everyone because...I dont know why....all the cute nicknames he called me... :crying: Christmas messages, birthday messgaes...mean fuck all now. God I hate crying. I HATE HIM, 3 YEARS AND I WASN'T WORTH A PHONE CALL?

I feel like utter shit. :crying:

i really tend to not keep messages that much
  • Options
    I gave my poor blogs a beating last night, re reading them I'm sure my friends think I'm quite psychotic or something. I dont know why I keep messages, he was cute sometimes so I kept those ones.
  • Options
    Let your blogs take a bashing, hey thats what they are for, I think my friends all believe I'm phyco too. As I only really write in then when I'm really down.

*hugs*
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey I really feel for you right now- there's no denying it's a shit time and coming to terms with that kind of break-up can take a lot of time, soul searching, ranting, crying, hating and even more soul searching.

You can go from blaming your ex, to yourself, back to your ex - and the thing is that usually it's no-one's fault and accepting that people deal with break-ups differently can be one of the hardest things. He is probably feeling really guilty right now for not calling you - but I have to agree with Icey on this one - to see or hear you so upset is probably just too much right now and I know that doesn't take away the hurt - it's just good to try and understand what's going on.

It's still early days so I'm reluctant to say much more right now - but remember we're here for you if you need to discuss any more ;)

Take care
  • Options
    hugs hun, i hope you are ok
  • Options
    *hugs* It'ill be right don't worry. :)