Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

men's flat caps

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
where can i but a man's flat cap? its for my grandad, and i have checked marks and spencers but there are none that i like...any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tj Hughes or Littlewoods, ooooor BHS.
  • Options
    is there like a shop that sells mens clothes, not a chain store, more like a local shop - thats where my Grandpa gets his but theres a few round here (shops liek that)
  • Options
    i should think there is a shop like that coz i am in liverpool, and i could pop to bhs...very good plan hadnt thought of there! ta very much!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i should think there is a shop like that coz i am in liverpool, and i could pop to bhs...very good plan hadnt thought of there! ta very much!

look up yell.com for mens clothing and just phone up before you go
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Whatever you do don't let him drive with it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    and they only look realy good if you have a flat head.
  • Options
    hmm, well i've seen them on the market, but i am from farming country.. hehe :P you could look on ebay. i happen to think they're awesomely cool.. well, mischa barton looks damn good in one, but she'd probably look damn good in a potato sack.
  • Options
    I know George at Asda sell them cos my boyfriend insists on trying them on everytime we go in there! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I've got a checked kangol one he can have :hyper: (one of my first fashion f*ck ups i made at 13) :thumb:
  • Options
    Carolina wrote:
    I've got a checked kangol one he can have :hyper: (one of my first fashion f*ck ups i made at 13) :thumb:
    haha! my grandad would think he was well cool! i remember the kangol caps, and how i thought i was the dogs danglies when i wore it, with my wrap around skirt and trainers! - oh good god what was i thinking!
  • Options
    You do realise that makes us both .................. EX-Chavs!! :nervous:

I blame East 17 ;)