Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Energy drinks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been dead sleepy every since I've been cutting back on medication. Sleepy to the point where for the last couple weeks I'll come home from from the gym and sleep till work the next day, about 12 hours, no matter how much coffee I'm tired. During the weekends I sleep about 17 hours each day. No matter what I do I cannot not be tired. I keep seeing ads for this 5 hour energy drink thing http://www.chaserenergy.com/ at the gym. I was contemplating it. I'm desperate! Has anybody had that or similar stuff and what did you think?

Comments

• Options
    Energy drinks are full of sugar and are bad for your health.
    I suggest you get medical advice...

Ilora x
  • Options
    that ones not, that one looks like its probably full of artificial sweetners which are even worse.
    Red Bull is better for energy than coffee and i guess its much the same thing.
    Not sure which countries its banned in and which its not though.
  • Options
    I'm not dying I'm not making a special appt for a doctor because I'm sleepy :yeees: :rolleyes:

I'm tired because I'm coming off a medication before I can start another one. Its only another 2 weeks before I start the other, but I fell asleep in the bathroom the other day at work, I just need a quickie for a few days :p Red Bull, hot cocoa, pop, pots of coffee, the caffiene isn't working!