Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Opinions needed..please read on

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need everyones opinion on this.

My ex and i split because we can no longer be together for distance reasons. Its extremely hard for both of us. Yet I found out that some bouncer come out with some lame chat up line and she ended up giving him her number and now hes already texting her.
Ive told her that its ok to move on by all means but a bouncer!! She is very vunerable right now and i just think the last person she needs chatting her up is a bouncer. My mate is a doorman and he loves fighting, is a womaniser and has an ego the size of London...i think she just wants male attention but this seems the wrong kind.

Am I being prejudice against bouncers, is it because i dont want to let her go..or do you think its ok for someone on the rebound to be chatted up by a guy that spends most of his week trying it on with any skirt that passes him by

Comments

• Options
    Well I don't think all bouncer are bad...
    There is probably morons ones as well as good ones...
    After unfotunatly there isn't much you can do, it's her life and she will
    do whatever she feel like doing...
    I wouldn't worry too much about it...
  • Options
    Wouldn't you be like this with any guy who chatted her up?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i used to go out with a bouncer, he was lovely to me, and wasnt like your 'typical' bouncer..however, i do get the feeling that you want people to say yeah theyre all like that, so you can call your ex and tell her she is making a mistake. im afraid you're just going to have to see this one through. i agree with Rachael, and i dont think it would matter who it was or what they did for a living. and by all accounts, just because she is texting him, doesnt mean she wants to be with him. she may just be enjoying the attention. good luck x
  • Options
    if you're not together anymore, there isn't a whole lot you can do about it, is there?