Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A Nice (romantic) story

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last Friday, I was on my way to a Burn's ceidligh or however you spell it, and took the bus. On the bus was this gorgeous davidtennantwithbrowneyeslookalike. SO anyway I got off the bus at the same stop as him and was walking behind him looking at his cute butt, when he slowed down and started talking to me.

So being the gentleman he was, he walked me to the ceid... you know what I mean, and we were just talking about this and that. but then he said that I was really beautiful and everything about me was gorgeous including my perfume. (I was wearing a coat hhehe!!)

SO i was very chuffed, but then it got mentioned that he started Uni 8 years ago, and that I was 17. So that made an age gap of 9/10 years. So unfortunately he did not ask for my number :crying:. But that just shows what an uncreepy gentleman he was :yes:

SO that is my nice (romantic) story.

Does anyone have any others?

Comments

• Options
    What a stud :P Alas I cant think of anything like this... When i was really young (about 10 or something) I ice skated for a whole day with this really nice girl, and we held hands and helped eachother up when we fell over (We were both clinging to the edges cos it was our first time) and then we both went home and I never saw her again. broke my 10year old heart :( haha .
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    What a stud :P Alas I cant think of anything like this... When i was really young (about 10 or something) I ice skated for a whole day with this really nice girl, and we held hands and helped eachother up when we fell over (We were both clinging to the edges cos it was our first time) and then we both went home and I never saw her again. broke my 10year old heart :( haha .

Aww, now thats a romantic story :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Well, when I was 6 there were two girls (same age) who wanted to marry me. That's the closest thing to a love story I've ever had. :(
    Except if you count how I felt or thought I felt for someone a couple of years ago... But that's one-sided.
  • Options
    Have a couple but they are secret :p
  • Options
    Oh you cant do that its not fair! Tell us! Now! :shocking:
  • Options
    A drunk guy (stranger) threatened to jump out the window because he liked me and thought I didn't like him. That was a funny night. We dated for like 2 years. Harhar
  • Options
    Hehe
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    Oh you cant do that its not fair! Tell us! Now! :shocking:

Nope :p
  • Options
    Can you pm me it then?
  • Options
    my other half said 'yeah, i'd probably marry you' in the KFC drive thru. then i told the guy i wanted frage lies cause i was so flustered.

it just does not get more romantic than that.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    my other half said 'yeah, i'd probably marry you' in the KFC drive thru. then i told the guy i wanted frage lies cause i was so flustered.

it just does not get more romantic than that.

haha. awwwh. The Colnel would be proud
  • Options
    frage lies :lol: