Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

flavoured

Just a question. Are flavoured condoms safe to use for normal sex?
im sorry i sound stupid, i just was wondering....
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just a question. Are flavoured condoms safe to use for normal sex?
    im sorry i sound stupid, i just was wondering....
    As a rule, no. They tend to fall into the "novelty" category.

If they have a kite or CE mark, they may be, but check the leaflet/box first
  • Options
    As with any condom, they are only safe if they have a kite mark, or a CE mark.

A lot don't.
  • Options
    The mint ones sting a bit, you have been warned :p
  • Options
    Whats the point of flavored I've always wondered?

Oral sex with condom, yes, but honestly, who actually does. :yeees:
    If I'm going to do a sexual act with a stranger via condom, its gonna give me pleasure also. No matter what flavor, its not going to cover up the flavor of lates.
    Sucking on a balloon. :yum:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Whats the point of flavored I've always wondered?

I wondered that to! It happens that i have aquired some flavoured ones, and didnt want them to go to waste!
  • Options
    well if you have sex with a condom but want to alternate with sucking, then a flavoured condom isnt going to make the penis taste of nonoxyl 9 spermicide.
  • Options
    can always put some flavord lub on top of no-flavored condom as normal
    condom are more easy to find and most of the time more safe than other falvored ones...
  • Options
    well if you have sex with a condom but want to alternate with sucking, then a flavoured condom isnt going to make the penis taste of nonoxyl 9 spermicide.

Still tastes like rubber though. :yum: I guess thats why I'm boring and the sucking only comes before the condom, after that, not a chance :pthough not to sound like a sicko tmi person, i did have some flavored ones also, and there was the sex witn one on, then at the end he cums in the oral passage, it did have a yummy strawberry flavor...

Protection wise, the kind I had bought was from the durex multipack and I trust durex and like them and they stated they were safe as normal, so it was all grand.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Still tastes like rubber though. :yum: I guess thats why I'm boring and the sucking only comes before the condom, after that, not a chance :p

A blowjob is much better without for sure :yes:
  • Options
    I gave my ex a blow job with one on once and even tho i sucked harder than a dyson he said he couldnt feel it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    No matter what flavor, its not going to cover up the flavor of latex.
    Trojan seem to use washed latex, it has almost no taste at all, so a flavoured lube doesn't have to competete. What I want to know is why are they all sweet? Whats wrong with pork scratching?
  • Options
    And have you seen those flat barriers you get for women? Just wrong. And I saw a femidom once and just fell about laughing. I know how immature, but it was like a giant loo roll innard, ummmm sexy. I could just imagine it, all ruched up like an Asda carrier bag on Western-Super-Mare seafront - lovely!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    And have you seen those flat barriers you get for women?
    Dental dams? I think it's passant that does flavoured ones. But fruit flavoured! why not something like smoked salmon?
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    Dental dams? I think it's passant that does flavoured ones. But fruit flavoured! why not something like smoked salmon?

True they always take sweet flavored would be neat to have more flavor to choose from... Pork sausage...Oyster... Chicken wings... Fish 'n Chips...