Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TGI Friday (no quiz)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Granted, they make a very bad french onion soup I'm so glad its friday. Yay. I'm not going to ask what your doing this weekend because I'm sure by the end of the day there will be 3 threads on it, just a simple yay its friday and the too short weekend is only hours away (for you, 7 for me :()

Comments

• Options
    They do make good coctails though.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    They do make good coctails though.

They always card though so I've never had one :( What would you reccomend, I shall have it in 5 months.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    They always card though so I've never had one :( What would you reccomend, I shall have it in 5 months.

Depressingly enough I wasnt carded the last couple of times I went in, that train has sailed I think.

Any of their daqaris (sp?) are good, especially the strawberry one I think, though I only normally remember colour and if it tasted nice.

Last time I was in there they confused me with tall or short beers, whats that?! What kind of measurement system is based on tall or short?
  • Options
    One is tall, one is short :pone is 12oz, one 16? I can't remember, i'll check...

I lied, I did have a sip of the strawberry daq as thats what the man gets every once in a blue moon. They carded him at 28 with a receeding hairline so I figured I had no chance of passing them by :p Every had a mudslide there? The pictures look orgasmic.
  • Options
    Nah, I havent been that often, I'm not in the US that often to be honest.

Anything with cream or that sort of business makes me a bit sick, you need to stick to hard spirits (preferably clear) and fruit juices, you can drink more, its a more lively alcohol intoxication and less hangover.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    One is tall, one is short :pone is 12oz, one 16? I can't remember, i'll check....

See! You bloody live there and you dont know. The waitress didnt either, she just said 'well ones smaller than the other'.
  • Options
    oh they dont have them over there, you tricked me. assumption makes an ass out of u and ption. :p
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    See! You bloody live there and you dont know. The waitress didnt either, she just said 'well ones smaller than the other'.

20oz and 12oz I am told. I'm underage so I have a reason not to know ;)