Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bad luck...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I stood on a mirror tonight that for some reason was on my floor :confused:

Thats another 7 years bad luck for me and a sore foot.

Any of you had bad luck today?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Umm bad luck kinda, more of a me luck lol. Just been a bad few days. C'est La Vie though.
  • Options
    Failed my driving test. Arse.
  • Options
    I have failed my driving test 5 times, don't worry about it hun *hugs*
  • Options
    No bad luck, just bad organization.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah, not a very lucky day... I can't access any of the data on my hard drive and my keyboard doesn't work, so I'm using the old one where the N key works once every 15 times I press it.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Yeah, not a very lucky day... I can't access any of the data on my hard drive and my keyboard doesn't work, so I'm using the old one where the N key works once every 15 times I press it.
    Now that 'N' key situation would realllllllyyy piss me off.
  • Options
    Now that 'N' key situation would realllllllyyy piss me off.
    While being unable to access all your files wouldn't?
  • Options
    yes.. bad luck.. i had to stay in college 9 - 5 with a 20minute break and watch fucking VANILLA SKY.. the worst film EVER and do an essay on it
  • Options
    I got a ball in the face at football training.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    While being unable to access all your files wouldn't?
    It would but not as much as that. I'm easily frustrated by that sorta thing lol :D
  • Options
    It would but not as much as that. I'm easily frustrated by that sorta thing lol :D
    Ahh... I see. It is annoying (and I have the same problem with the . key) but I don't want to lose my files! :crying:
  • Options
    Not had any bad luck... though the lad in the room next door is playing Def Leppard quite loudly at the moment. I think it woke me up.

If he's still playing it in 15 minutes, he's going to get a warning. 15 minutes later his head will come off if it isn't turned off. He'll learn what bad luck is... my stereo is rather louder than his, and I don't normally sleep well. I've no problem with playing something early in the morning to piss the twerp off :).

I love being a big and intimidating guy. I'll put my biker gear on again so I look extra huge! :)
  • Options
    Breaking a mirror doesn't mean 7 years bad luck...though it was fun believing in such falacies!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    turlough wrote:
    Breaking a mirror doesn't mean 7 years bad luck...though it was fun believing in such falacies!

:yes:

It just means you have to buy a new mirror and be careful incase there is glass everywhere.

I don't believe in these superstitions. Like, I don't believe it is bad luck to walk under a ladder or good luck to cross a black cat.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Not as such bad luck, but last night the boyf said how we should go on a 'break'. Was the first time I've ever cried myself 2 sleep.

:confused:

Sometimes relationships happen that way, no point crying yourself to sleep over it.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    True. Only cried as was just thinking about things that were said etc though, then he demanded a break, before telling me he still loves me... how to fuck me up! :impissed:

Yep, we've all had our tears over the opposite sex...bit shitty but fuck it...shit happens, life goes on!
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Not as such bad luck, but last night the boyf said how we should go on a 'break'. Was the first time I've ever cried myself 2 sleep.

Sorry, hope things work out ok *hugs* ;)