Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London Clubbing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
gonna be 18 in a month and a bit. just wondering where you'd recommend to go out clubbing in london.
my mates are a bit weird and cant really dance
i love it though and so does my best mate.
just looking for sumwer a bit more versatile
plus i have gay mates
meh help would be cool
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    What kind of music do you like?
    Where do you live -as in are you alright with getting the night bus home?
    How much do you want to spend.

Basically you can go out and listen to pretty much any type of music you want any night of the week in london as long as you don't mind hunting it down.

The one thing its hard to find though are good cheesy club nights - london is great for serious music but not for pop.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Wyetry wrote:
    The one thing its hard to find though are good cheesy club nights - london is great for serious music but not for pop.

Unless you go here on a Saturday night - then you are pretty much guaranteed a cheesy, fun time.

Also Popstarz in King's cross on a Friday night is nice and cheesy for the gay and straight crowd.

Also check out the cheesiness of The Roxy Bar There is nothing serious about this place - just a shame it's a bit small.
  • Options
    The first one is only really any good if you live in south west london though or your minted enough to be able to afford a cab back from Clapham.

However thanks for the Roxy tip I need to find somewhere cheesy for a hen night so i've emailed to find out weather they will let us in or not.
  • Options