Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Maxin Car Cruise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been to a cruise?

What it all about ?

I see there's one not far from my place next week might check it out but my car is not modified at all .. lol
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Have a lookie at this .

The fella used to drag me along when we first started going out.
  • Options
    Real life "fast and the ferious" I cry. I cry lots.
  • Options
    Only without Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, if only :love:
  • Options
    Have a lookie at this .

The fella used to drag me along when we first started going out.

ive been there a few times glittery with my friend, she's into cars. our piccie was on there a few years ago!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I used to go to cruises around Britstol and Bournemouth, A fucking good laugh. Loads of nice cars, fit birds, and plenty of drink. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    ive been there a few times glittery with my friend, she's into cars. our piccie was on there a few years ago!
    Sorry I've only just seen this! Where are you from Sugar?
  • Options
    Near falkirk, they actually have a cruise in falkirk now at the falkirk wheel, once a month but i havent been in a few years.
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    Near falkirk, they actually have a cruise in falkirk now at the falkirk wheel, once a month but i havent been in a few years.
    Yeah the blokey went to that a couple of times with his pals, he's not allowed to go to any anymore now he's a Daddy, he needs to act like a grown up :p
  • Options
    Yeah the blokey went to that a couple of times with his pals, he's not allowed to go to any anymore now he's a Daddy, he needs to act like a grown up :p

lol, quite right! had a look at ur lj user page thingy (hope u dont mind), ur baby is beautiful!
  • Options
    Sugar wrote:
    lol, quite right! had a look at ur lj user page thingy (hope u dont mind), ur baby is beautiful!
    Aww thank you :)
  • Options
    sorry i just realised i typed 'ur' instead of your, time for me to stop texting i think :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I used to go a lot about 5 years ago and it was good Stoke and Stafford were the better ones round here but these days the police come and move you on, then you end up spending the night driving round and getting lost and its shite.