Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Invasion ( E4 )

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone else been watching this new show? I think it's very good, Ive been watching it since the start, it has a good storyline which is quite good, teh cast are all very good as are the characters. You might recognise William Fichtner from Armageddon. One of the other actors was in Sunset Beach and Third Watch amongst other shows.

Really is a good show, definete hit.

At the same time this came onto our screens ITV started showing " Surface " which IMHO is basically the same premise as Invasion, it even had the Alien lifeforms landing in the water just as Invasion had. I swear these people just copy each other.

Anyway, Invasion .. Watch it? Thoughts ?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I saw the first episode and couldn't get into it.. It was.. Ok.. i was kinda falling asleep in the middle of it, didn't do it for me. I'll stick to lost.
  • Options
    It is boring, so i stopped watching it.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    William Fichtner

:heart:

Didn't watch it though, so can't add anything more productive than that....
  • Options
    I started to watch the 1st episode but didnt like it..
  • Options
    I've been watching this as well and even though it's a little slow I think the story is great, the acting class and can only see it getting better.

:D