Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Clubbin in Blackpool

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Goin to blackpool at weekend with some mates for a 21st b;day. I aint been to b'pool for quite a while!

Just wanted to know some decent clubs you would advise us in goin in!

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    syndicate with its spinning dance floor? sounds dangerous if u ask me tho. Alcofrol + spinning dance floor = trip to A&E
  • Options
    people + alcohol = trip to a&e quite a lot
  • Options
    syndicate is crap, and i believe they recently lost their licence to stay open late, they may have it back now, this was just before xmas.

my advice in blackpool is stay round the bars as late as you can, flares, walkabout etc all stay open till at least 2am. if you do want a night club, try heaven and hell, bit chavvy but way better than syndicate.

just my 2p's worth
  • Options
    I'm from Blackpool. Heaven & Hell is closed down now I think. Syndicate have got the late licence but aren't open yet. Basically as koe says stay round all the bars, then on to Klub DNA, Sanuk, Insomnia, Beat etc

What kind of music do you like?
  • Options
    My mate doesnt wanna go in syndicate - says its too expensive - tenner for entry on a saturday night!!! :eek2:

My mates fella has came back from Blackpool and says san uk is megga, is it a new club or summat??!!! He says there open till 4.

I went to B'pool ages ago and only can remember Yates on corner and Manchester bar!! and a fox pub or sumat!!! :razz:

We all have different music tastes - thats the trouble!! I aint fussed what music, my mate (whose B'day it is) loves trance, hard music and her sister love chavvy pop dance!!! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Briony wrote:
    My mate doesnt wanna go in syndicate - says its too expensive - tenner for entry on a saturday night!!! :eek2:

My mates fella has came back from Blackpool and says san uk is megga, is it a new club or summat??!!! He says there open till 4.

I went to B'pool ages ago and only can remember Yates on corner and Manchester bar!! and a fox pub or sumat!!! :razz:

We all have different music tastes - thats the trouble!! I aint fussed what music, my mate (whose B'day it is) loves trance, hard music and her sister love chavvy pop dance!!! :crazyeyes
    That'll be the Foxhall.
  • Options
    Thats the one!!