Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stalker!

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Who else is waiting for this? God, it really is quite awesome. I have aquired the Multiplayer "demo"... its rather fun, and wow, it looks ace! and plays rather well, few bugs here and there.

I really can't wait though! It is going to be amazing :D Anyone else had a go at this?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oooh, bet it won't run very well on my pc :( I'll see if I can find the demo after my last exam on thursday :thumb:

edit: is it a leaked alpha demo?
  • Options
    Looks bloody impressive. I need a better gfx card before I even think of running games of that spec :/
  • Options
    link?
  • Options
  • Options
    link?

If you are refering to the "demo".. it is a "demo" with the speach marks for a reason. :p
  • Options
    That game looks good, my gfx card won't be able to run it though :(.

Where did you get the demo from?
  • Options
    My mate's PC runs it - I got it off him, his mate ogt it off some mad Russian warez site - it's the beta test Multiplayer, might still be about on torrent.

He has a fx5500... if you have better than that, it may run. (For some reason print screen doesnt work or i'd put some shots up.)