Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is this legal?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
www.ukfakeid.com

They say that their UK drivers licences are "novelty" but I would of thought this was illegal, novelty or not?

Comments

• Options
    Almost certainly illegal, but it's not a UK site.
  • Options
    Site doesn't load for me.
  • Options
    Is fake ID ever going to be legal?
  • Options
    Those one's you get in the back of FHM are ok because their not really real, these drivers licences are real fakes.
  • Options
    No its not, but they're not in the UK so they can't be done.

Those using fake ID can be done for fraud.
  • Options
    hehe:
    You may not order from us if you work for or with any government agency. We will not issue a refund under any circumstances once production of your order has begun. We will remake free of charge any order where we are in error (spelling your name wrong other than what you put on the form etc). You understand you are ordering a custom novelty product and not government issued. You will not use our products for any purposes that is not legal and you will not hold us liable for any misuse.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    "1 id is £50 GBP"

Rofl. Rip off.
  • Options
    and i wouldn't bother using western union.
  • Options
    and i wouldn't bother using western union.

Every single day I go to work theres a sign saying

"Western Union

Sending so much more than money."

I wish I wouldnt get fired for setting it alight :(
  • Options
    blimey, what kinda moron is gonna fork out £50 for that. They might as well just wait for the real thing, or do without.
  • Options
    Order form submission was a success, check your email for our auto response with your assigned order number and Western union instructions. Go here to place another order or Go here to return to the main page.

After 20 minutes go by and you have refreshed your inbox and checked your spam or bulk folder, and not received an email from us. This means your ISP has mistaken our email as spam and blocked it. We suggest trying an alternative email provider and trying again. By chance this also fails, open a free account with yahoo mail or the like where you will receive the email to.
    (Obviously i didn't use my e-mail address or whatever, i have a real pink licence and i'm 18 :p)

That says to me that its fake. Western union is the medium most often used in scams, and the 'Open a free account with yahoo' Is suggesting that they're nervous of getting blacklisted by email providers.

Avoid.