Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex does nothing for her.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
B;ank.

Comments

• Options
    For a start you are both too young to be having sex. But anyway girl on top is good, means she can control spead and dept of penentration.
  • Options
    i missed that part the first time i read it, but thats your problem. if youre just worried about YOUR cumming, then you arent being very considerate of your girlfriend which is why she probably isnt enjoying it. it doesnt have to be about 'bashing away" go slower, please her, see what she likes.. etc etc.

Have to agree with you there, sex isn't just about you, you need to spend more time on your girlfriend.
  • Options
    "bashing away for 3 minutes" isnt likely to do much for any woman.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    For a start you are both too young to be having sex. But anyway girl on top is good, means she can control spead and dept of penentration.

That depends if the girl want to have a bit of control or if she want him to do
    all the job... can't really say it is good, I think it depends on needs...

I would say try a few and see which one are best...

To maximise her pleasure, while penetrating, try to have some body contact with her clit as well, that way you produce cliut stimulation as well as
    penetration and can then make her cum that way...

Even if you swap it doesn't mean it will keep on going longer, you might not doing anything while switching but you still have mental exitation...

As for finishing quickly, I wouldn't worry much as anticipation will make you
    reproduce the situation, sometimes waiting a day or two will remove you
    some stress and might make it easier to last longer... Mind can play tricks on you... Also you have penis ring you can buy that area suppose to slow you down and keep your hard longer....

And if it doesn't, well, try to make her come at least once during the foreplay, that way worste case scenario you both get yours...
  • Options
    you... Also you have penis ring you can buy that area suppose to slow you down and keep your hard longer....
    yeah but a 15 year old would probably laugh if her boyfriend showed up with a cock-ring tbh. Mind you, said 15 year old shouldnt be having sex yet anyway.

I think sometimes it takes a while for a girl to relax and start enjoying sex, especially if shes under pressure to orgasm just so her guy feels like hes performed well, rather than just relaxing and enjoying the new sensations for what they are. Orgasm will happen naturally in its own time, not necessarily the first few times she has sex though, but she really needs to be not under pressure to come or it just wont happen - trust me. The most common way for a girl to orgasm is through oral sex - sometimes it can take a long time so dont be surprised if youre down there for a while. At this stage its just learning about the body and its trial and error, so dont place too many expectations.
    Oh, and if she came, shed know it - its not a case of "we think she came becasue there was moaning and groaning - people moan and groan without coming, and some people come without making much noise at all. She really would know though. its pretty unmistakeable.

Dont forget contraception :)
  • Options
    yeah but a 15 year old would probably laugh if her boyfriend showed up with a cock-ring tbh. Mind you, said 15 year old shouldnt be having sex yet anyway.

Well they are having it anyway, so might as well give them a hand, and penis ring might not look good, but frustration from coming after 3 mins only is much worste, specially for him, than looking stupid and coming after having properly enjoyed it. If he stay up longer and give her longer sex and more pleasure I doubt she will think the penis ring is stupid for a long time...
  • Options
    there's not quite any need to 'bash away' - vary the pace a little.
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:

Ok, thanks for the second point. But I don't remember titling this thread "Please post your opinions on underage sex. I love her. She loves me. We're doing it. We're doing it safely. Get with it.
    i missed that part the first time i read it, but thats your problem. if youre just worried about YOUR cumming, then you arent being very considerate of your girlfriend which is why she probably isnt enjoying it. it doesnt have to be about 'bashing away" go slower, please her, see what she likes.. etc etc.

Ok, you misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not worried about my cumming, I reguarly finger her and don't cum that day; sometimes a few days. It doesn't bother me. My main concern is always her pleasure.
    Blah wrote:
    "bashing away for 3 minutes" isnt likely to do much for any woman.

'Bashing away' was more of a humourous point (Hence the ' ') rather than a depiction of real life. I vary speeds and angles.
    That depends if the girl want to have a bit of control or if she want him to do
    all the job... can't really say it is good, I think it depends on needs...

I would say try a few and see which one are best...

To maximise her pleasure, while penetrating, try to have some body contact with her clit as well, that way you produce cliut stimulation as well as
    penetration and can then make her cum that way...

Even if you swap it doesn't mean it will keep on going longer, you might not doing anything while switching but you still have mental exitation...

As for finishing quickly, I wouldn't worry much as anticipation will make you
    reproduce the situation, sometimes waiting a day or two will remove you
    some stress and might make it easier to last longer... Mind can play tricks on you... Also you have penis ring you can buy that area suppose to slow you down and keep your hard longer....

And if it doesn't, well, try to make her come at least once during the foreplay, that way worste case scenario you both get yours...

Thank you, about the only post I even thought of listening to. The only person to actually help and understand my post. Will try that, thanks alot.

I think sometimes it takes a while for a girl to relax and start enjoying sex, especially if shes under pressure to orgasm just so her guy feels like hes performed well, rather than just relaxing and enjoying the new sensations for what they are. Orgasm will happen naturally in its own time, not necessarily the first few times she has sex though, but she really needs to be not under pressure to come or it just wont happen - trust me. The most common way for a girl to orgasm is through oral sex - sometimes it can take a long time so dont be surprised if youre down there for a while. At this stage its just learning about the body and its trial and error, so dont place too many expectations.
    Oh, and if she came, shed know it - its not a case of "we think she came becasue there was moaning and groaning - people moan and groan without coming, and some people come without making much noise at all. She really would know though. its pretty unmistakeable.

Dont forget contraception :)

Thanks again. The only other post I'm taking on board. Her reaction my fingers (Sounds a bit dodgey) is quite eroptous and can sometimes be violent. I'm gasping for air because she's holding on too tight half the time :P

Thanks for treating me like an adult. :yippe:

We all know I type like one. None of this "Iz l77t so dnt cum dwn my endz" bollocks.
  • Options
    Haha. That cracked me up. Good luck with it though. Communication is key innit.
  • Options
    For your information I wasn't the only person who commented on you having under age sex. The law is there for a reason.
  • Options
    No problemo ;)
  • Options
    And the point of removing your original post is...
  • Options
    Maybe his girlfriend found out about this website?
  • Options
    another thing to note is that not all women can cum through penetrative sex alone, so dont worry if she doesnt.
  • Options
    Maybe his girlfriend found out about this website?

That is what I was thinking.