Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fireworks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just kissed my new girlfriend for the first time. It wasn't bad, I just was so concious of how I was kissing I just did not feel anything special. I may of been slightly drunk and may of never french kissed someone before but it should of felt less mechanical shouldn't it? If I have to open my eyes to see if she is ok, that must be bad?

Comments

• Options
    First kisses aren't like the movies. I'm always nervous at the first kiss. When you relax it will be fine :)
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    First kisses aren't like the movies. I'm always nervous at the first kiss. When you relax it will be fine :)
    :yes: exactly.
  • Options
    If I have to open my eyes to see if she is ok, that must be bad?
    Not really. I always tend to kiss with my eyes open (unless i intentionally close them) i guess it's what comes naturally. I always get dizzy if i close my eyes and aren't sleeping...
    Oh and don't worry about it, practice makes perfect :)
  • Options
    Not really. I always tend to kiss with my eyes open (unless i intentionally close them) i guess it's what comes naturally. I always get dizzy if i close my eyes and aren't sleeping...
    I do the same. Can't close my eyes in a room full of people, I get all paranoid as if someone's gonna spike my drink or something. :nervous: I can't remember the last time I've been sober enough to get nervous when having a first kiss with someone, to be honest.
  • Options

I can see where you are coming from but i find it werid when people kiss with their eyes open (because i hate it when people stare at me) so thats probly why, but also ^^^^ has a good point we dont want anyone sliping stuff into our drinks do we?
  • Options
    I was like that with my first kiss. You're so worried that it's bad or wrong that you can't enjoy yourself.

Don't worry, you'll soon get used to it and just lose yourself in it rather than worrying about 'your method'. Just try think about who you're kissing instead and you'll enjoy it much more. Yes, practice is good. ;)
  • Options
    Went in to kiss my boyfriend and I was real staticy and it shocked to the point he saw a spark. Its ment to be ;)

But yes, kisses are not like the movies. Unless your drunk and you pretend.