Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sleeping in Kent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey all!
My inlaws have decided to stay in Kent for my partners birthday next month.
Does anyone know of a cheap nice b&b/hotel that you could recommend? Looking it all up on the internet is getting very dull now!!!

Thanks so so much for your help!!!
:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Where in Kent are you looking? I might be able to help, but I need to know where.
  • Options
    I'm originally from Kent so could help...just need to know where in Kent really, as it's a reasonably big county! :yes:
  • Options
    So sorry for putting the thread in the wrong place!

We are looking at Ashford area, maybe moving towards Tonbridge, or further out to Rye, but anywhere close to the Ashford/Maidstone area if poss.
  • Options
    avoid medway at all costs is all i'd say, might be cheap but there's a good reason lol.....
  • Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    avoid medway at all costs is all i'd say, might be cheap but there's a good reason lol.....

Hey dont diss ma turf yo
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Hey dont diss ma turf yo

well i feel sorry for you then, i only had to live there 2 years :p ......to be fair it's not all a dump, just 99.9%.....
  • Options
    Where did you live then?

I live in Rainham. Its so boringg.
  • Options
    well i was on uni campus in chatham for the first year, then a bit further up the road in the second year, then i had to get out, we'd been to all the pubs/clubs 100 times over, even maidstone was getting a bit tiresome, probably why i smoked so much weed lol........never been to rainham myself but i'm guessing you got the better deal.