Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My toes ohmigd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It just came to me, I had surgery on some toes and the dr told me alot already, but it hit me, 4 of my toes I'll never ever be able to bend at the second joint again. Weird. They looik like those little mini wieners right now cuz they are still swollen as hell and dont bend hahaha. No bending, huh. Crazy.

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh... :( I'd be sad about that.
  • Options
    what did you have done to them?
  • Options
    *gasps* i would die if that happened to me....what would i do if i couldn't dance!? :nervous:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    *gasps* i would die if that happened to me....what would i do if i couldn't dance!? :nervous:
    You need to move the second joints in your toes to dance? I thought the one where the toes begin was enough.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    You need to move the second joints in your toes to dance? I thought the one where the toes being was enough.
    of course you need to be able to move your toes....dead toes aren't much good, of course if it was the little ones and maybe the ones next to them you could do it....it depends what kind of dancing. The one you need your toes for most is pointe.
  • Options
    Wait, she said the second joint. Isn't that the one just before the nail? You can still move your toes without that.
  • Options
    Oops, I made a typo before. I meant "begin" not "being".
  • Options
    yes but you can't point your feet fully, if you did modern dancing or tap dancing you could still do it, but not ballet, well not pointe anyway
  • Options
    I see, I thought those joints were pretty useless.