Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2005 Darwin Awards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was listening to the radio and they reminded me that the 2005 Darwin Award winners had been released.

Lets give these fine young men and women a round of applause for getting themselves out of the gene pool.

http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/index_darwin2005.html

Comments

• Options
    Some of them are so ridicolous, bloody funny though (well as funny as someones accidental death can be :/) But i do always wonder just how true all of them are.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Some of them are so ridicolous, bloody funny though (well as funny as someones accidental death can be :/) But i do always wonder just how true all of them are.

Theres a section of urban myths in them. They've been around long enough and they are always in the papers when they come out (and not some crappy paper, but the ny or chi times and such like that) BUt feel free to prove me wrong.
  • Options
    Some of those are hilarious.

The last one, kind of a "Stuff you, my BMW 4x4 can handle ANYTHING!" attitude. Fucking BMW 4x4's.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    the knife one? :eek2:
    Yeah, surely the most horrible. And most stupid.
  • Options
    Hehe I got introduced to the darwin awards a few years ago. It's unreal how stupid these people are.
  • Options
    It's unreal how stupid these people are.

Were;)

They are funny. Then I feel bad for laughing, knowing that these people were loved by others. And then I feel sad, and guilty.

There for the grace of God go I.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote:
    They are funny. Then I feel bad for laughing, knowing that these people were loved by others. And then I feel sad, and guilty.
    Yeah... same here.