Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's my birthday in a months time...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmmm, i'll be 22 then, great...i guess. Last year i spent my 21st on a train from birmingham to london...alone. That was nice, u know spending your birthday like any other day just watching people around and stuff.

Now i tried to ask people to join me this year but all i get is 'i dont know what im doing then yet'. Which to me has come to mean 'i'll only do it as a total last resorts because i know i can manage a lot better than that'. So i expect to spend this year alone too not doing anything. Hell what can you do by urself on your birthday apart from have a wank? I duno.

Reason of this post? I duno, just felt like writting something down of how i feel, i wana go to a club or pub but how bad is that, going by yourself, lots of fun to be had, even more so when you tell people its ur birthday and ur by urself, you'll be seen as a right winner there! A sexual stud one could say.

Hmmm sarcasm doesnt work in text too well without my friends :yeees: :thumb: :razz: :rolleyes: :yum: :hyper:

Anyways its my birthday in a months time, 13th of febuary for those that wish to know, a great date, i get to share my birthday with one Mr Robbie Williams and also Friday the 13th occationally. Thats always a nice day, having people think your evil or cursed or something. Then the next day we have valentines day, this in years gone by often used to end up with me getting birthday cards with 'Happy valentines day' in them or valentines cards with 'happy birthday' in them. Way to send a clear signal girls, although it was clear, u didnt fancy me one bit.

But you know ive gotten used to accepting the excuse 'But its valentines day tomo, i gotta spend all my time with my bf/gf, sorry i cant come out with you for your birthday'. It only hurts a little bit now when i hear that.

So if you have read this far your probably wondering where the punch line is, or the reason for my post. Well as i said above, i dont know. Just wana write my thoughts down, no one reads my blog so thats crap, so sorry for those whos time i have stolen from you, probably all 5 minutes of it. So to reset the balance, dont smoke every day of your life, that way you'll earn back at least them five mintues of your life.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    I'll be 21 in just a bit over 5 months. Then comes a day to remember (or not) Cannot wait to attemt the 21/21 (21 shots in 21 hours) So far the man says they've not met anybody who's done all 21, a few have reached the late teens, but I will do it!
  • Options
    NeoNero wrote:
    probably all 5 minutes of it

About 30 seconds in all, I skim read it.
  • Options
    It's my 22nd next montn too and I doubt my mates would go out for it.
  • Options
    NeoNero wrote:
    Hell what can you do by urself on your birthday apart from have a wank? I duno.
    :lol: ... make it the best wank ever...
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Come to the next meet, i'll bring you a cake! Or at least something, I don't know if a cake would be a good idea.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Come to the next meet, i'll bring you a cake! Or at least something, I don't know if a cake would be a good idea.
    Depends what kind of cake. :yum:
  • Options
    i spent my 22nd on me own cos 1) i had no money, 2) all my friends were 'busy', 3) my parents were going out themselves so could not give me any money

plus was crap cos i didn't have any presents, not even off my brothers

twas great fun :D
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    It's my 22nd next montn too and I doubt my mates would go out for it.

Thats rubbish :( I mean you only have on birthday a year. For all these people who's friends don't go out for their birthdays i hope you return the 'favour' and are convieniantly busy on theirs.
  • Options
    my 18th was a bit shocking, only ended up being me and 1 other friend who actually went to the club. i got pissed out of my arse though and had a good time.

my 19th and 20th were far far better, 20th probably best yet (aside from the parties i had when i was younger). my 20th was good 'cause on the day me and my mates celebrated it, i had an exam. i got back from the exam and they were all at my house and had decorated it like a kids party with incredibles party bags and everything!

it's my 21st in may, not sure what i'm doing yet.
  • Options
    If my friends did that to me I would not be best pleased.
  • Options
    If my friends did that to me I would not be best pleased.

Do you not like suprises? Or do you not like mess :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'll be 21 in just a bit over 5 months. Then comes a day to remember (or not) Cannot wait to attemt the 21/21 (21 shots in 21 hours) So far the man says they've not met anybody who's done all 21, a few have reached the late teens, but I will do it!

Easy enough to do, you just need to pace yourself, a standard measure shot will be digested in an hour, so if you paced the shots on the hour you wouldnt really even get pissed.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    bongbudda wrote:
    Easy enough to do, you just need to pace yourself, a standard measure shot will be digested in an hour, so if you paced the shots on the hour you wouldnt really even get pissed.

I think it would also depend on how much else you were drinking on top of those 21 shots :p

My 21st I spent in school, teaching and then planning for the next day. And I had a horrid ear and throat infection and was on antibiotics. I wasn't best pleased.
  • Options
    For my 21st I'd planned to go out in Newcastle but my mate told me at the last minute she wasn't able to come so I ended up going out with my dad :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    20 birthdays so far, and my last relatively good one was the 14th. On my 15th birthday almost no one appeared, which foreshadowed events of the following month, and up to the 19th I had no one to invite.
    I did on the 20th, but after all that I have forgotten everything I ever knew about "parties"... So all I did was go for LAN games with some pals and not telling them it was my birthdat until after we were done playing, and then I paid for all of them.
  • Options
    So, what shall i do by myself for my bday? :(
  • Options
    It could be the fact that no one does it because no one is going to wake up at midnight, go to the bars for 3-4 hours, go home, come back at noon and drink till midnight. With work and the such most people dont' even go out till 8, hence the fun.

This place is too full of, 'oh i can do it and i'm going to think about it for a week just to prove you wrong' people.
  • Options
    Get a massive carryout...drink it and hit the town on your own, you'll be so pissed you're bound to meet a few mad cunts or even a girl :chin: :thumb:
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Do you not like suprises? Or do you not like mess :p

I was referring to the post you made about friends not turning up. :p

I like surprises :D