Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Xbox360 deals/finds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
These things are impossible to find!

Well, unless you want to dish out like 800 bucks on ebay. I figure that my fellow gamers on here can share any and all information regarding good deals on XBOX360s. Right now I am not having any luck but will update with any find.http://www.thesite.org.uk/community/pollsandsurveys

Gotta love the internet! :yippe:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    whats with the link to the polls and surveys?
  • Options
    Sorry man, I don't know why that is there.... :no:
  • Options
    What exactly is the deal with the two different versions of the 360? The "core" and the regular systems.... I don't want to pay a ton of money for the worse system!

I tried to figure it out on these auction websites like Limbo and Ebay, and they are not clear at all.....
  • Options
    the core system is a cheaper version that comes with less, EG, No wireless controllors, harddrive etc.. it's to attract people who cant afford the whole combo, best bet is to buy the regular system if you REALLY insist on buying it but i'd not reconmend it.. ;)
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    the core system is a cheaper version that comes with less, EG, No wireless controllors, harddrive etc.. it's to attract people who cant afford the whole combo, best bet is to buy the regular system if you REALLY insist on buying it but i'd not reconmend it.. ;)

Yeah, I think it might be called the "premium" system.... I think its not worth the money unless you get the real deal.
  • Options
    i managed to get myself a Core system with Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham for £280 + £20 P+P off ebay. it had 5minutes on the left and no body had bid on it so i thought what the hell. and won it

The Core is normally aroun £210 and comes with scart and 1 wired controller. the Prem systems is normally around £270-280 and comes with hdd, wireless controller, and headset (not sure does it come with wireless network?).

I'm currently trying to track down a HDD for my core, but the shops aren't getting them till feb/march. seen a few on ebay but v expensive